• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Great covered french

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saint

did i say covered ? yeah thats right and it was pretty good too.

well i was feeling really low today and kinda needed a pick me up sooo i rang a girl in the paper and she said she offered $40 covered french. i almost chickend out but i wanted to see what would happen.

so i asked for the address it was at this moto lodge in rivervale i thought it was bit dodge but when i got there it looked better than some others around there.

i looked for the room she gave me and knocked. i was pleasantly surprised. im 26 but i have a real liking of older women in their thirties and stuff. i forgot to ask her name but she was about 35 36 and very homely kinda like a mum kinda relaxed yet caring.

i went in said hi she was very nice asked how i was the place was clean she showed me to the room there was a pillow and clean towel on the bed. i got naked and she came in and stimulated me while a played with her large boobs, they were a bit saggy and one had a tattoo round the nipple but they were fun to play with :) she rolled the condom on with her mouth and proceeded to give me a really good time. it actually felt really good, she def knew what she was doing. she was moaning and using her hands tongue etc. after it was over she cleaned me up and showed me to the door. i think i was in there bout 15 20 min. it was well worth the 40 i reckon.

i could have paid 80 for the sex but i preferred not to. i need a girl with a hot boddy to stimulate me in bed but this was a good experience nonetheless. very nice lady she filled my friends older mum fantasy very well :)

S

saint

yeah theres no way im doing anything uncovered
it actually did feel that bad hey

S

saint

hahah sure thing
i cant remember her name but
her number is

be nice guys i was really sweet and she gave me a good time.

tell her that the young uni student recommended her as well :)

micah

Bronze Member
I visited this lady today. Her name is Taylor.

I too felt the need for a pick me up, and though I didn't have access to this post for the phone number, it turned out to be the same one, the ad says something about $40 french for the busy man (so sorry didn't give her your refferal saint).

She is indeed friendly and quite attractive. Shoulder length brunette. Yeah and a couple of tatts. Nice boobs and nice curves (not a skinny girl). I like a maturish lady and she was in the right range.

I chose the full service which began with french and then good sex, and she was encouraging. Has a nice smooth curvy body.

For further information, she does not offer mutual french, and theres "no putting your fingers in", but that was fine, I was there for a simple service. On the phone she said the $40 french was just topless.

On the whole this was good value, not at all what you might expect for the price, and I'll revisit when the opportunity and need arises when I'm in the area.

V

viking32

very good,,sounds like you guys had a great time,,,and thank you for passing on the info,,,i am sure she will get some more work now,,thanks to you guys,,,and the better part is i think most guys here do know how to do the right thing ,,and treat the w.l with respect ,,,if not just have a read off serenas addvice how to do the right thing,,very good read in deed ...from viking

S

saint

hey guys just letting you know i did the full service today
my first time doing that and she was really lovely.

if you treat her really nicely then she will treat u really well.
i came so good and she seemed to be having a good time :)

def see her

micah

Bronze Member
haha....hmmm
we seem to have something in common saint! (timing-wise!)
I went back for a return visit on Thursday. I'd had a fairly stressful day/week but Taylor looked after me very nicely.

V

viking32

good stuff guys,,,very good to hear you guys had a great time,,,,
and her price sounds realy fair,,,so what did you pay for full service ..saint,,and what was included ..??from viking

S

saint

hey dude

well i gave her a hundred its normally 80 bucks for around 20 min i was there maybe 45 she really knows all the tricks to make you feel good and shes really relaxed in an older (well for me im 26) way that makes me feel really relaxed.

the sex was nice i mean ive had 18yr olds that ive picked up that wanted backdoor action first up etc so i def had better,

only bad thing was no eye contact during the sex
she did ask me not to pound her which was quite funny before we started as i am a lot bigger than her hahahah

but shes a nice lady , i might actually save up and get an hour with a 316 girl for fun sometime

i dont really like paying for it but on those weeks when u need to get off in between girls etc taylor seems to be my choice plus 40 bucks for a great bj covered and safe seems like a good deal :)

S

sex0machine

I visited this lady today. Her name is Taylor.

I too felt the need for a pick me up, and though I didn't have access to this post for the phone number, it turned out to be the same one, the ad says something about $40 french for the busy man (so sorry didn't give her your refferal saint).

She is indeed friendly and quite attractive. Shoulder length brunette. Yeah and a couple of tatts. Nice boobs and nice curves (not a skinny girl). I like a maturish lady and she was in the right range.

I chose the full service which began with french and then good sex, and she was encouraging. Has a nice smooth curvy body.

For further information, she does not offer mutual french, and theres "no putting your fingers in", but that was fine, I was there for a simple service. On the phone she said the $40 french was just topless.

On the whole this was good value, not at all what you might expect for the price, and I'll revisit when the opportunity and need arises when I'm in the area.

Sounds like she's got a good figure. is she a size 8 or 10? any idea?

S

saint

i wouldnt say its a good figure
she has big boobs but
the lowers half i would say tad overweight but it still felt good
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.