God help me

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I know ive asked for guidance on this bfore but im getting so frustrated
Im still residing in one of our local hospitals 5/6 weeks so far have flirted with the night shift nurses (2) but i know deep down i cant touch/grope em so frustrating ..think they both know im stressing out.......one nurse pretty lil thing early 20's had a bet with her bout my suger levels i was correct to the machine n she asks wats the prize...so i just said her first close the door then i wanna play out one of my fantazies she lets out a yelp then runs out the room....its sooo frustrating here.its almost like they r encouraging me to do something the soft gentle touch when they stroke my arm ever so gently....their soft talk the gentle giggle they emit when i say something ...one nurse said something to me the ohter nite and i answered with " theres one problem with that..your old man" n that got the sweetest sexiest giggle ive ever got...even better than from an AMP girl these 2 girls arnt xactly DDG ones a plain jane the ohter tall well built but both turn me on .....who knows u mite find me on the sex offenders list one day

Last edited:

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep, gotta watch that, Bepp. Nurses have always had a bit of a reputation as goers but all the ones I have had dealings with are 100% professional when they are on the floor. Think about it, they worked hard and studied 4 or 5 years to qualify so they can put in long hours working under considerable pressure doing very responsible work for pay which is far from brilliant.

Have a bit of banter with them by all means but don't expect to score - that just isn't on the menu.

Nymph

Gold Member
IMG_0731.JPG

Not every nurse is a slut, but every slut can be a nurse ;)

Maybe you need an on call nurse Beep, but maybe save yourself the community service and let the hospital staff do their jobs :smuggrin:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
What about have a nice sexy massage girl visit you in the hospital. Just close the curtains. I did read once about ladies going into hospitals and age care facilities

T

Tania Admin

Oh poor Bepp ha ha ha ha
You leave those poor nurses alone. It's a tough enough job they have without sexual harassment.
Perhaps because of boredom your brain is working overtime. Book a lady to come to you and put this nurse fantasy to rest.

Hope you recover soon