• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ghosts of Langtrees, Kalgoorlie

R

Rosie@Kalgoorlie

The Ghosts seem to be playing up at the moment here at Langtrees Kal, lots of banging and unexplained noises - does anyone know who they might be?

xx Rosie

F

Farm Boy

There was a murder+ suicide in one of the brothel's about 28 years ago but I think it was the other end of the street.

B

Bambi

Do tell more!!! We keep hearing more than the usual brothel bumps n grinds in the night :love76:

K

Karsha.A.Black.Beauty

Please no ghost!!! Just so you all know... as a black person..

I dont do ghost...If i so much as hear one.. My ass will be out of here...

Ill call you guys when im the plane to send my shit up!!!..Lol

A

Alecia the Foxx

A parlor that I worked in a few years ago had a resident ghost. Didn't do any harm, though, apart from the bumps and bangs. Did get us onto prime time t.v. though, and trying to work around a film crew was a bit of a challenge :love76:

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Langtrees of Kalgoorlie has one resident ghost. Her name is Mary and she is a well bred English lady that passed away from Influenza in the 1800 when the site was a tent city for miners.
She is very occasionally seen and only seen when she feels comfortable with you and approves of you.
When we rebuilt Kalgoorlie in 2000 we had the a physic come in and help Mary move whilst building was completed. The only time she has been seen since 2000 was when we were doing a photo shoot in the hallway.
I got a phone call late one night from the photographer, and I answered have you photograhed Mary.
She was relieved as she had spent 4 hours trying to figure out the reflection in the mirror.
All other stories are a load of bull de dash, mostly invented by tour operators to add spice to the tours.
Written by Mary-Anne K

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Yes strange things do happen here, a reception bell that rings but nobody there,
things go missing all the time but its a nice energy, bit michevious though.
Anymore stories love to hear about them.

S

sexycrystal

Oooooh love it hearing stories about the towns history , I find it very spritial and feel at peace staying in Kalgoorlie . I love the town

F

Farm Boy

Langtrees of Kalgoorlie has one resident ghost. Her name is Mary and she is a well bred English lady that passed away from Influenza in the 1800 when the site was a tent city for miners.
She is very occasionally seen and only seen when she feels comfortable with you and approves of you.
When we rebuilt Kalgoorlie in 2000 we had the a physic come in and help Mary move whilst building was completed. The only time she has been seen since 2000 was when we were doing a photo shoot in the hallway.
I got a phone call late one night from the photographer, and I answered have you photograhed Mary.
She was relieved as she had spent 4 hours trying to figure out the reflection in the mirror.
All other stories are a load of bull de dash, mostly invented by tour operators to add spice to the tours.
Written by Mary-Anne K

With the greatest of respect Mary Anne my post unfortunate is true.

R

Raven Tattoo Barbie

I've been at Langtrees 181 for a few days now and can say thank god !!! i haven't seen or heard her yet :)
SPOOKY !!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Yes strange things do happen here, a reception bell that rings but nobody there,
things go missing all the time but its a nice energy, bit michevious though.
Anymore stories love to hear about them.

As long as the 'things' that go 'missing' are only the Girls knickers then I wouldn't worry too much.... As I just Loooooove Girls who dont wer Knickers!

Last edited:

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Raven she is definately here, maybe she didnt like you????
She doesnt show herself to everyone, maybe you will see her next time.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I wonder if the ghost haunts the owners of the building, every thing we did has been destroyed which is only right but Mary had a special spot in the hallway. She was only ever seen when something good was going to happen.