(((((( GET OFF THE PHONE ))))))

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Svengali when a truck is involved in a fatal accident it in impounded for a number of days Prime mover and all trailers with the load as it was when the accident occurred .

Nothing to do with who was culpable just a mile long list of things to check .

T

Tania Admin

Our mobile phones, when used correctly, are an amazing tool, for immediate contact reasons and to access information anywhere at anytime.
Sadly though many are all to consumed with their phones and are lacking skills in actual human to human contact.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Should be triple or automatic loss of license for a long period of time for idiots on their phones whilst driving.

I agree... ONLY people that need a phone glued to their palms are Doctors and Lawyers.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Should be triple or automatic loss of license for a long period of time for idiots on their phones whilst driving.
Could not agree more. with modern interfaces allowing bluetooth connectivity and voice control for older cars to a phone there is NO need to even touch the damn thing from when you get into the car to when you get out of it. My 2018 CRV has everything built in.

C

Ciao Baby

Could not agree more. with modern interfaces allowing bluetooth connectivity and voice control for older cars to a phone there is NO need to even touch the damn thing from when you get into the car to when you get out of it. My 2018 CRV has everything built in.
I nearly ran over a guy using his phone on a skateboard on my way home from the pub last nite 😳