1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

G'Day Everyone. Newbie

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Ol'Cruiser, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Ol'Cruiser

Ol'Cruiser Bronze Member

G'day everyone, I've finally figured out the first post, maybe. Great forum with heaps of good info. Will be sure to add to it in the future, cheers.

• Welcome Welcome x 3
  2. Tania

Tania Administrator And Safe Sex Advocate Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to our fun, friendly and informative forum. Great to have you on board :)

3. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

Hi Ol' Cruiser and welcome to the wonderful world of the forum:) always lots going on around here so I'm sure you will find plenty to keep you entertained:shame:

4. Mistress Lana

Mistress Lana Fairy Godmother Staff Member Forum Manager

welcome to the forum babe:D

5. Kate Langtrees

Kate Langtrees Staff Member Langtrees IT Dept

Hey Ol'Cruiser, Welcome to the forum looking forward to see what you will add

Kate xx

6. Logan 2

Logan 2 Staff Member Silver Member

Hey Ol'Cruiser Great to have another "Newbie" and yep looks like you have figured out how to post! Look forward to seeing more from you! Enjoy :D