• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Fun with condoms :p

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I love nice, safe, clean and fun sex!

So a few clients lately have been asking for natural. When I ask why they don't like condoms they come up with a range of different excuses. "It feels better" "condoms stop blood flow" "condoms too tight" "they dont fit right" and the scary one "I NEVER use condoms"

So. I did a little experiment using my favourite brand of condoms Glyde. Which come in 4 different sizes. I would also like to mention I have never had a glyde condom break ( I pair them with durex 2 in 1 lubricant, because there is always time for more lube)

I have 4 different sizes of dildos (for strap on play) so understand that these can not compare to the many many different of penises out there.

The main one I wanted to really show was the glyde super max. Which can litterally fit over my foot and will reach to just below my knee with ease. It is a 60mm condom. The king of condoms :p

So, if it can fit over my foot and up half my leg easily. I'm pretty damn sure it can fit over your "huge cock" without restricting blood flow.

These condoms not only are the best I have used they also feel safer and i'm confident using them.

IMG_9746.JPG

IMG_9749.JPG

IMG_9750.JPG

Whats your favourite brand? Feel free to show photos of you all making condom socks (I dare you to) I am curious on how other condoms compare.

Xx

Ginger Spice

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
ngbbs47c06975eb27a.jpeg

This condom looks like it would fit an elephant.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Oh yes she would Bepp LOOK
s-l500.jpg
no thanks not looking to b castrated

is that wat U put on when focking a new season lamb ...the poor lil fooker no wonder they bleat like they do

Happy2

Legend Member
Oi I resemble that remark

Just what the world needs Another scrawny smartarse carob sucking blonde healthfreak receptionist