• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Friday 22nd Feb 2008 Greedy Girls Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
A fortnight has nearly gone by and its greedy Girls night again this Friday 22nd Feb.

Greedy Girls nights are designed for girls who want a party where there are rather more guys than girls.

For coup;es and single girls there is no cost. Single guys the cost is just $60.

There was a 3 to 1 ratio (guys to girls) at the last part and that seemed to be about the right ratio to ensure that the girls had a good selection of guys, so we will see how it goes this time round and adjust if necessary.

Doors open 8pm and the event goes to midnight.

Guys, please arrive sober and very neatly dressed. Its byo, but please only bring very limited quantities.

Further info can be obtained by ringing 0410 888 904 or by email to surfboardfactory@iinet.net.au or by pm on this forum.

S

sexiness

another fortnight has come around again ;D
Is tonight on again?? :3some:

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
Yes Greedy Girls Nighht is on tonight 7th March

Yes Sexiness it is a fortnight since the last one and its time for all the greedy girls (and guys who like to feed thier hunger) to come out to play.

S

sexiness

I was wondering if GG's is on this Friday despite it being Good Friday :3some:

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
GG night sat 21st march

yes its on still - will put separate notice up later tonight

M

Mary Anne PA

Greedy Durls Night - Sorry Girls Night!!

Just been reading red hot pie before coming on the forum to check out about the greedy girls night and now I'm confused, rhp says $35 for couples and $65 for single guys, the forum says free for couples and $60 for single guys, rhp says Friday is the 21st, your forum ad says it's the 22nd, if you're not confused yet then surely the spelling errors will get to you. I suppose this is what happens when a 9 year old does your advertising. Stop using your kids and get a professional to write your ads, you never know what it might do for your business. P.S. Do you ever reply when people ask you a question on this forum. T.B.

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
Just been reading red hot pie before coming on the forum to check out about the greedy girls night and now I'm confused, rhp says $35 for couples and $65 for single guys, the forum says free for couples and $60 for single guys, rhp says Friday is the 21st, your forum ad says it's the 22nd, if you're not confused yet then surely the spelling errors will get to you. I suppose this is what happens when a 9 year old does your advertising. Stop using your kids and get a professional to write your ads, you never know what it might do for your business. P.S. Do you ever reply when people ask you a question on this forum. T.B.

ummm, check the month mentioned when you see the 22nd mentioned. It is Feb. This thread was started last month.

What has you so upset?

Ice

S

sexiness

Pendulum has a mobile which you can ring - he will get back to you, so feel free to call :)

We've been posting in this thread as a more current one hasn't been posted, co -incidence how it almost falls on the same date as last month ;)

Last time I chatted, he was changing the price so what you read on rhp is most likey correct and there is a very valid reason, you can ask him, I'm sure he'll explain

Chill TB :headbang:

M

Mary Anne PA

Getting use to Perth !

Not upset Ice , was just expecting a little more up to date information and a bit more accuracy in the advertising , I suppose I am use to professional clubs over east . To see different prices for the same night at the same club was a little odd , wouldn't want to catch an airline doing the same . Still maybe thats the way they do it over here , No probs , I will get use to it maybe , Happy swinging T.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.