• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Fri 10.02.12 Club Kittens - The Ultimate Femdom Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel

Gold Member
Kittens -Exclusive Parties for adventurous Ladies

Well we all know that women love a big strong man who can sweep them off their feet and carry them into the sunset -- but let’s be honest how many of you girls have fantasized to have that same big strong man begging for sexual release in the bedroom. The entire scenario revolves around that a man is worshiping the girl’s body and begging for her attention. Why? She gets to be in control while enjoying total devotion from her man in the process. What more could she want?

This answer to this is ‘ KITTENS’

The main aim of the high class parties is that they reflect the single pursuit of female pleasure

Kittens events is not just to have sex, but the look and feel aspects of sexuality in a safe environment where girls are in control

Starting with the first party Saturday 22.10.2011 – 7pm -11pm

The 3 magic Rules of Kittens !

- Girls make the rules and only girls can break the rules
- Male servants are there only to please you -- to satisfy your every wish
- Men cannot approach women

What can you expect at the party?

First at all, pre booking is absolutely essential as we cater only for a small group of guests.
Once you have arrived, you will be greeted and shown around by our party host (which is me).
5-6 male servants will be there to serve and amuse the ladies. This means, girls will be spoil t rotten. The Studs will serve you drinks and yummy food to make you feel comfortable.

Chocolate strawberries, champagne and much more…. you name it and you will get it !

To make things more exciting …. Guess what ?

The male servants are going on the 'menu ‘and visiting women can make selections from this if they desire.

Selection?

Yes, the girls decide what service the servant has to provide. Our party host will hand out a so called ‘Stud ‘application form to every female guest. The ladies can tick up to six services (out of 12) !
Once the selection has been made, the form will be put in an envelope and handed over to the preferred servant.

Tickets for the event will cost $300 per female guest ( food, drinks and full service included).

You can book by sending a private message here on the board or by email manuel@langtrees.com

Attachments

• tumblr_ljxhfvjZ1B1qi9sb6o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_ljxhfvjZ1B1qi9sb6o1_400.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Fudd

Foundation Member
Re: Kittens -Exclusive Parties for adventurous Ladies

....The male servants are going on the 'menu ‘and visiting women can make selections from this if they desire....

....hmmmm, I wonder how the ladies would react if I was on the menu.....:puke:

Fudd :)

forest

Gold Member

"....hmmmm, I wonder how the ladies would react if I was on the menu....."

LOL... Fudd you may just the right thing :) Women are only interested in the the mind after all...

A

AlexandraSilk

Ooooo .... very tempting!
Can we only have one slave per lady. Or can we swap and share the slaves around?

M

MY TIME NOW

Thats a clever venture you have on your hands. Does sound a little cheap though. $300 for hours of pure indulgence, thats a bargain. If you're ever looking to recruit I'd be interested in finding out more.

Manuel

Gold Member

Hi Alexandra, you can swap and share your servant. Just no lay-by....

Manuel

Gold Member

Hi MY TIME NOW MY TIME NOW, I agree $300 is a bargain, considering the setup, food , drinks and of course the special service. However I thought we do a special rate for the first Kittens night. There will be more kinky events to come, which will be for members only.

If you are a submissive male and believe you would be a suitable candidate, drop me a pm to apply to become a house slave at the next event

J

Jasmine69

....hmmmm, I wonder how the ladies would react if I was on the menu.....:puke:

Fudd :)

i would not be able to keep my hands off you fudd if you were on the menu :icon_blow :la::-X :notworthy:notworthy

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member

Hi Manuel, the best of luck with your party its sounds great what a shame I am in China.
You should set up a private membership group for your members, and even a private board for after chat as some is going to get steamy.
Loneroad has a pretty good knowledge of how to do these things now...he has been a godsend.

Manuel

Gold Member

Hi Aunty Mary Anne (OB),

indeed it is a shame that your in China next month. But I will find you a nice servant when the next party takes place. Already had plenty of inquiries for the Kittens party including bookings. Reckon it will be bloody good.
HB:headbang:

J

Jasmine69

just a question .... what is the dress code for this party for the ladies and the slaves??

Manuel

Gold Member

Jasmine, as the party takes place in a luxurious apartment, people should dress sexy and elegant. All servants have to wear suits and ties. I guess none of the ladies are keen to get the bogan experience :laughing4
Dress to impress will be motto. Can you imagine to have the power to delegate a hot and sexy slave :notworthy

J

Jasmine69

i'm imagining it :icon_blow:la::notworthy dont worry .... i might have to go shopping any excuse to buy a new dress.

Manuel

Gold Member

I have had this morning several inquiries regarding the ' stud' application form. Obviously some of you girls already want to know what you could possible do to your personal servants. You are all a bunch of sick puppies:la:

Ok here are the services which will be highlighted on the stud form:

1: receive full body massage
2: foot massage
3: Striptease/ personal dance
4: Tie up the servant
5: Strap on sex ( you do the servant)
6: Servant has to pleasure 2 girls
7: Extensive oral fore play
8: Face sitting
9: Anallingus
10: Shower or Bath with the servant
11: Reverse Role Play ( if you wish that the servant dominates you)
12: Surprise tasks ( which will be mentioned at the party)

More info will be released at a later stage:ky:

J

Jasmine69

that is looking great i cant wait :icon_blow:la: :-X :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Fudd

Foundation Member

i would not be able to keep my hands off you fudd if you were on the menu :icon_blow :la::-X :notworthy:notworthy

......just for you, Jasmine....lol

Last edited:

skye

Gold Member

wow, that sounds like my kinda night. Would love to go. mmmm my mind is racing too. How good would a night like that be.

Manuel

Gold Member

Skye, you most welcome to join the naughty fun. Just send a pm if you want to book

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member

Manuel you will have to show us photos of the hunky slaves if you want to tempt the bookings, Can you tell us about who you have lined up so far or are you just planning to take all the ladies on yourself.
Now that would be a night...Wear Manuel Out Night 6 on 1. I would like to see the bandy legs in the morning.LOL

Manuel

Gold Member

I like the idea of a Wear Manuel Out Night 6 on 1 night. :icon_thum That would be brilliant to see a half dozen of chicks unable to walk after I have finished them:la:
Just kidding, but having said this I may set up a little private party!

In regards to the boys, further information will be released next week as I am still in the process of reading all the applications. Another advert in particular for the boys will be posted here soon. Once they have been approved they can introduce them self here on the board.

Having said this, I am also building the kittens website at the moment which will also highlight some nice information regarding upcoming events.

Stay tuned and dribble. :laughing4

Fudd

Foundation Member

In regards to the boys, further information will be released next week as I am still in the process of reading all the applications. Another advert in particular for the boys will be posted here soon. Once they have been approved they can introduce them self here on the board.

.....I don't suppose you'd be looking for a short fat old man just for something different????.......nah, probably not......lol.... :)

Manuel

Gold Member

Fudd, probably not for this kind of event. But we will soon open up a new Adult Club which should be good fun for everyone.

forest

Gold Member

Manuel... this sounds very intriguing to me... if I was available it would be something I have loved to be a candidate for.

I'm a confident mature man, big hands, handsome (used to have the Tall Dark Handsome thing going on but now have long silver hair), tall (6’ 1”), 95kg of hard won muscle (would even taper down to show the fine lines)... just wishing now... sigh.

Manuel

Gold Member

Hi Forest, I'll post next week some info for the guys who are interested to become part of the future kitten events. Anyone who is interested can respond to this new thread.
cheers
Manuel

S

Saige

Jasmine...if you were there...no one would get any of the servants cos you would have worn them all out before we finishe our first glass of champagne!!

It is a ffantastic idea....love it!

S

sexnut

Manuel - living the dream! Can't believe you made the w/l pay for sex lol

I was all excited but then read the big strong tall handsome man. Well I'm big just not in the right area lol

Manuel

Gold Member

Hi Saige, do I have to be worried about Jasmine's attendance......:D

S

Saige

Yeah Jasmine needs her own night....infact I owuld like to challenge Jamsine ...Manuel you set it up...lets see who wins myeslf or Jasmine...the winner is determined by who exhausts the most servant and still standing at the end...extra points for who get the most orgasms!!!

Anyone want to wager in who would win????

But then again Jasmine and I may just ditch the men and end up with each other....lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.