• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

French Massage Centre 24 Cavenagh St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harley

Hey guys,

Anyone been to or know anything about the 'french sensual massage' advertised in the NT News.
Advertised as a new massage centre at 24 Cav St. and 'everything you have always dreamed'...

Pretty keen to scope it out but they don't seem to want to answer their phone, thought the good folk around here might have some info?

Cheers!

DrBone

Silver Member
I assumed it was the Mediterranean place. Not 100% sure but the address is about right. Only been there once but it seemed legit. Maybe someone else can shed some more light....

bananas

Silver Member
Yes it is the Mediterranean place, it looks like they are associated with Venus massage at Cullen bay.

They have the French girl from Venus there who does offer the sensual massage and happy ending but When I tried her a few months ago At Venus I found her massage to be a bit ordinary too soft and she charges $50 for the extras which I thought was a bit high given the quality of massage and happy ending service she gave all very mechanical and rushed.

I would say all the other girls there are just legit massage, I tried one of the other French girls and would give her massage skills a 4/10 it really didn't feel like she knew what she was doing and probably has had no training. What pissed me off even more was for an hour massage all she did was my back, calves, feet and about 2 inches above the knee and that was it. I didn't care or expect to get any extras but at least when I pay for a full body massage I expect a bit more than the half ass service this girl did.

I would not recommend the French girls here, if anybody has given the asian girl there a go I would be interested in hearing how you rated her skills and if it was worth going back to this place for her otherwise you would be best to give this place a miss and try your luck at one of the other joints.

H

harley

Thanks for the info, by the sounds of it might be better to give it a miss.

S

Seahunt

I went for the sensual massage (ad in paper) a couple of weeks ago and while the massage was good the extras were quite expensive. $50 topless, $150 nude and it went up from there. There is a younger French chick there it would be interesting to know if she does extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.