• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Free Willy or not Mum's Choice

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
In a new study, researchers have shown that the benefits of infant male circumcision exceed the risks by over 100 to 1.
Brian Morris, Professor Emeritus in the School of Medical Sciences at the University of Sydney and his colleagues in Florida and Minnesota found that over their lifetime half of uncircumcised males will contract an adverse medical condition caused by their foreskin.
The findings add considerable weight to the latest American Academy of Pediatrics policy that supports education and access for infant male circumcision.
Whereas circumcision rates have risen in white men to 91 percent, in black men to 76 percent, and in Hispanic men to 44 percent, the study authors found an alarming decrease in infants. To get the true figures they had to correct hospital discharge data for underreporting. This showed that circumcision had declined from a high of 83 percent in the 1960s to 77 percent today.
There seemed to be two major reasons for the fall - one is a result of demographic changes, with the rise in the Hispanic population. Hispanic families tend to be less familiar with the custom, making them less likely to circumcise their baby boys, while the other is the current absence of Medicaid coverage for the poor in 18 US states. In those states circumcision is 24 percent lower.

N

Naughty Thoughts

Huh, 91% circumcised? I thought that was the exception, not the norm.

Ladies, can you verify? Would you agree that 9 out of 10 clients are circumcised? I would have thought the rate would be 25% tops.

Any clues where / when this study came from Farm Boy?

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Both my sons are not circumcised... ages 24 and 25.......
It was my father who is circumcised told me not to circumcise the boys .......
Ms Sue

magrov

Diamond Member
I'm circumcised and after seeing 8 grown men have to go through it in the forces due to infections I'm glad I was.

I also had my son done as an infant. He cried for less than 5 minutes and it didn't bother him until I was soaking the bandage off a week later. Even then he only grumbled.

The grown guys who got it done were in incredible pain.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Huh, 91% circumcised? I thought that was the exception, not the norm.

Ladies, can you verify? Would you agree that 9 out of 10 clients are circumcised? I would have thought the rate would be 25% tops.

Any clues where / when this study came from Farm Boy?

The USA and AUS and its just a study of mens problems with there Willey ,as for the numbers there American and are not Qualified the Prof may have pulled them out of the blue sky .

E

eroticknight

I'm circumcised and after seeing 8 grown men have to go through it in the forces due to infections I'm glad I was.

I also had my son done as an infant. He cried for less than 5 minutes and it didn't bother him until I was soaking the bandage off a week later. Even then he only grumbled.

The grown guys who got it done were in incredible pain.