• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
S

Stevo61

My lady (Carrie) and me, and her friend- let's call her Mel- and Mel's boyfriend.
Watching the football on TV, and having a few too many drinks.
Mel is a qualified masseuse and has worked for at least one WAFL club as a trainer.
Carrie asks Mel "must have been hard work, running your hands all over hard young bodies ::) " and "tell us, were you ever tempted?"
Few more drinks, a lot more goading, and Mel blushes brightly and begins....
It was after one close match that her team won by less than a goal.
Well after everyone had packed up and headed off, she went to the shower area to fold up her massage table; the smell of liniment and sweat still heavy and heady...she was feeling horny, and thinking of some of the fellas she had been fondling...
got nude and lay on her back on the table, legs wide apart, and rubbed her puss and clit. Did this for a while, eyes closed, running the other hand over erect nipples, then sticking a finger inside herself, thinking of the players' tight buns hard legs, and getting extremely wet and hot.
Suddenly- got that weird feeling that she was not alone. Eyes opened in panic.
Two of the younger players, nice looking ones too, were standing nearby wrapped in towels, watching with mouths open. Mel is a very attractive 30-something, stays very fit, has a great bod with nice big tits.
Well, without any words being spoken, one of the guys drops his towel comes over to Mel. Brings his face close to the steaming warm furry clam. Mel grabs his head and shoves his mouth onto her snatch, he burrows in and licks like a madman.
The other guy is now over near her face with a nice boner ready to be sucked.
Of course she opens her mouth and gorges herself on the meat, slurping and sucking.
The first guy, his nose and mouth covered in peach juice, is now gagging for breath...he pulls away and holds Mel's legs wide apart, ready for entry.
Cock touches the wet flaps, holds it there for a second, Mel cries out something like "fucking put it in..." and in he goes, slides it in and bangs her cunt fiercely. Mel is loving the repeated impact of the nuts against her arse, not to mention the thrusting...
By now, Player #2 is ready to kick a goal and he sprays inside her mouth, his hips and back in spasms...Poor Mel has to grab his balls to control his thrusts but still enjoys the pumping of the cock.
And nows she feels her entire body tensing like a coiled spring, and throws her legs around the arse of the man inside her...driving him on...
The orgasm is incredible as they both come together...
By now all four of us are really really hot.....
What happens next?

I'll save it for next time ;D