• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

First time experience at SBF

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meliflous

Hi everyone. I am the female half of this couple and last night we went to the SBF for the first time, this was my first experience of anything like this but my partner had been to Delta's before. I was a little (ok - a lot!!) nervous to start with and had to have a few drinks to loosen up but i had a great time and by the end of the night was wandering around with no clothes on happy as a clam. Everyone was really friendly and it was very relaxed. We tried out the group room which i found a real turn on (would never have guessed that would happen!) and are planning to head back next week for a drink, a chat and some fun times again. Thanks so much to all the folks there who were so friendly and kind to a first timer! And see you all next week!

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
Glad you enjoyed yourself Meliflous and look forward to seeing you again next week. Did you try the new Black Room? It seemed to be quite popular and the people who suggested it be built said that it would appeal to first-time visitors to a swingers club, so would be very interested in your reaction /impressions of it.

M

Meliflous

No i couldn't quite work up the nerve for that room although my partner was keen. We will definetly be giving it a go next week though.....Had i not been quite so nervous i would have been up for it last night! I look forward to it next week though :)

P

partytildawn

Hmmm...we've been to SBF quite a few times now, it's a great venue - noticed a few changes there on Saturday night - what's the Black Room???

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
I was there on Saturday night also and the new "black room" looks fabulous. It's designed for having people going into a room which is completely black and no lights on and not knowing who's in the room and playing around with whomever. A bit of mystery and excitement in it all.

I was a bit preoccupied so didn't get to try it out myself but do intend giving it a go very soon, although noticed that it was well utilised many times throughout the night.

I

ic2000

Help me, I'm first timer

HI guys, please help me here, I'm first timer. I'd love to join you guys, sounds lots of fun. Btw, what is SBF & LP? Thanks

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
The Black Room has been built just off the dance floor - has heavy red/black curtains arount it Partytildawn, and a gyprock wall has been built behind the planter box on the left as you enter the main lounge - cant see how you could possibly have missed it - unless you went straight upstairs and played all night long LOL

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Hi IC

Welcome as a newbie. Sbf is a swingers club and if u contact the mobile number in the ads you can find out more about how everything works for males and all the costs.

Suzie

M

Meliflous

Male half checking in here.. I'd just like to thank pendulum et al for making us feel very welcome. Even without all the naughty fun, it's still a great night out with good company. Looking forward to Saturday night :)

P

partytildawn

Yes Pendulum, we did notice the new room but didn't know what it was/what the idea of it was!
We stuck our heads in there at some stage and it was just an empty room so weren't too sure!

M

Meliflous

Yes Pendulum, we did notice the new room but didn't know what it was/what the idea of it was!
We stuck our heads in there at some stage and it was just an empty room so weren't too sure!

When we had a look, it definetly wasn't empty, although I got the impression the point of it isn't to stand their gawking, jump in and close the curtain!

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
gee wiz Partytildawn if a complete newbie can work out what the room is for ..... should I put up a sign "bonk in here" with a big arrow LOL to make it pefectly clear

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
I seriously need to get myself over there - but although I've been here for 3.5 years, I still haven't gotten myself over to either club and am quite anxious about doing so [even though I don't quite have intentions of doing anything yet].

Actually, if anyone's seriously interested in being my friend and is happy to chill out and show me around the place [with NO expectations], I'd be delighted.

Without being rude, I'd prefer a female or a couple's company as opposed to a single male's. I want to be relaxed, not nervous [considering I am nervous about my first time attending].

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
Hi Senile, yes its hard taking the first steps into a swingers club and even harder when you are a single female on her own, but every week some do and they always feel quite at ease once they settle in after half an hour or so. you will get some offers i am sure by Pm to meet up and come along - I already have had a chat this evening with a lady who i know well and she is in pretty much the same situation 9although she has been to clubs in the past with a partner) and you may wel get a message from her. The Rivervale hotel is just across the road from the club, so if you do decide to come in with a 'friend" you might find meeting over there and having a drink and chat is the way to go. Anyway good luck finding a walkin buddy and hope to see you this week or in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.