• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

First Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Does anyone remember their first love? Is she or he still the one you're with now or was there someone you remember from long ago? I'd love to hear some really romantic stories if they're around, so come one and all and share your story.

Slavegirlsuzie

S

summer

summer

Hi Susie,
I remember my first love was Jason Rudy,
I ran away with him,he was 21 and I was 15 year's old!
he was actually with another lady when I first met him,who was my friend and she had lined me up to meet another guy!When I saw her boyfriend Jason I just couldn't get him out of mind!
and I sensed he felt the same way,but I did not dare to show to much of what I felt as he was taken!
anyway we ended up at his house and his mate tryed to hit on me,but I didn't feel right and wasn't really attracted to him,so I pushed him of me and we went back to meet up with Donna and Jason!
Then it happened onenight he said he was going to sneak into the lounge and take me!so I went to sleep,next minute he was taping me and I woke up,he got me on the lounge chair,my heart was beating a millonbeat's he pulled down my knickers and started licking my pussy,I was trying hard to not moan and I had the best orgasm,spasms then he pulled out his dick,I got a shock because it was so big and he in general was a pretty small build so I thought he'd be smaller,he put it inside me I wanted to cry out loud but I couldn't due to us being caught!it happened quickly as I was a virgin and Jason had never broken a virgin.Then Jason talked to his girlfriend about helping break my virginity for me,because I wanted to experience it,and his girlfriend wasn't the brightest so she said yes,so he took me again in her bedroom,then Donna banged on the door my mum was outside her door looking for me!I never felt so awkward and I felt my face go red,Jason acted cool though and so did Donna touchwood!then he came around and I decided not to go to school that day,mum was out I packed a small bag and took of with Jason,we had a great time for a while until I was found out ,taken by the police back home!he turned up one night lighting a torch on and off my face ,but I couldn't see him after that as I had been given a choice a girl's home or Sydney!So I chose Sydney and I was on the plane the next day!
but quite othen I still think of Jason and what's happened to him in his life?
Summer.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
My first love was Kylie adams at mingenew primary school we were both in grade six and she was playing me off with my best friend the schools princepals son.One day after school when i was staying in town because we lived half a hour south of mingenew on the farm he told me that kylie loved him so we had a big fist fight after school in front of the buss's and his father saw us and i told him where to go and ran off upto the football oval and stayed there until football training and while we were training her brother punched the living daylight's out of me because he was 17,18 and we had to play under 19's because there were no other junior teams and he told me to stay away from her and she never spoke to me again and I still think about her every now and then.When i see her brother who lives in geraldton he avoids me.Not a very good first love but thats the only one ive had. :hello:

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Oops sorry suzie not much romance in that one.I do say sorry to everyone should have red what suzie had to say properly. :hello:

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Thanks Waxenboy and Summer. It was lovely to hear about your first love. Now I thought I'd tell you about my first love. His name was David Ali and we were both 16. I used to wag school and go to a mates place of his and we'd fool around in his parents bed. We never actually had sexual intercourse, but he told me he loved me and even bought me a diamond ring.

However, when he finally asked me to have sex with him and I said no, he then dumped me and asked for the ring back. A year later he was going out with a mate of mine and the ring suddenly popped up on her finger. Well, I couldn't help myself, I told her it was mine originally. A bit of a bitchy thing to do, but those are the things we do as teenagers. Anyway, the sad thing was that after we broke up I realised how much I truly loved him, but never told him so.

This all happened when I lived in Sydney and I often wonder where he is now and what he's doing.

Slavegirlsuzie

F

Floyd

Sin-ical

I used to believe in "love", but then I didn't, then I did again but now I don't again.

I reckon it's a clever consumer marketing plan devised by Interflora and the people that make those yummy chocolates shaped like sea shells (the bastards!).

But I guess I'm just a romantic at heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.