• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

first impressions

Happy2

Legend Member
How many of us meet perfectly nice people but have a instant aversion to them Or just the opposite meet someone for the very 1st time and instantly click

On Saturday there was a fund raiser for the RFDS and I was introduced to a bloke and perfectly nice normal and affable bloke he was but deep down I just didn't like the fella He never said or did anything wrong He was very friendly etc Just Nuh it aint going to appen We are not to be friends

Do we follow that instinct Especially after several good mates have extolled his virtues Or do we follow our gut

I'm sure its happen to us all

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
yeah happened to me once bloke was dressed like an ASIO agent nes straight away it aint gunna happen

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
In my take I think for me I make friends easier with women than I do men, as I have more in common with them than I do men, actually I have more female friends than men away from online,..... modern day men are too complex.... and there always has to be an alpha one.. where as women are more relaxed and love to talk.....

christineCBR

Silver Member
How many of us meet perfectly nice people but have a instant aversion to them Or just the opposite meet someone for the very 1st time and instantly click

On Saturday there was a fund raiser for the RFDS and I was introduced to a bloke and perfectly nice normal and affable bloke he was but deep down I just didn't like the fella He never said or did anything wrong He was very friendly etc Just Nuh it aint going to appen We are not to be friends

Do we follow that instinct Especially after several good mates have extolled his virtues Or do we follow our gut

I'm sure its happen to us all

Depends. Are you a good judge of character?

I generally follow my instincts.. Pretty much every time I've gone against my gut feelings it ends up that I was right all along.

It depends on the feeling you get though, some people I get the feeling they will be way too annoying to be around, or too stupid, but then there are ones that you get the sense that they are malicious/manipulative, those ones I watch very carefully.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Many many mad years ago while in high school when you met your fellow students you know straight away which one will be your friend even when your guts full. It is the 1st impressions, that went the same way in University, then we started working no one's your pal...they are all your work mates...yeah mate, thanks mate...good job mate...mate this needs to be done...

Phoebe

Legend Member
Many many mad years ago while in high school when you met your fellow students you know straight away which one will be your friend even when your guts full. It is the 1st impressions, that went the same way in University, then we started working no one's your pal...they are all your work mates...yeah mate, thanks mate...good job mate...mate this needs to be done...

Mates at work are nothing but back stabbers........

Happy2

Legend Member
why is Most who say their work mates are backstabbers are office boys ?
Most who work on the manual side of things have a far better camaraderie

Maybe we arent in a field where advancement is really important As if your a welder or mechanic your remain a welder or mechanic your whole career And we do actually have to lean on our workmates ?

Phoebe

Legend Member
why is Most who say their work mates are backstabbers are office boys ?
Most who work on the manual side of things have a far better camaraderie

Maybe we arent in a field where advancement is really important As if your a welder or mechanic your remain a welder or mechanic your whole career And we do actually have to lean on our workmates ?

I dont know Happy2........ but you are right..

advancement makes ppl turn on each other look at politics.

Happy2

Legend Member
Not very true...it's just like not all farmers are sheep shaggers, sorry i meant shearers...:oops:
images

upload_2017-5-2_13-49-44.jpeg
vlaams1ewe.jpg

Naughty yellow man

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Sometimes you just know - gut feeling - instinct - reading the subliminal signs..whatever, you are seldom wrong.
Its kind of like the way animals gravitate towards certain people - they sense - smell ,pick up on a vibe and we do not always know why.

Happy2

Legend Member
Sometimes you just know - gut feeling - instinct - reading the subliminal signs..whatever, you are seldom wrong.
Its kind of like the way animals gravitate towards certain people - they sense - smell ,pick up on a vibe and we do not always know why.

Unfortunately a lot of women seem to guess wrong (Except Cyclone of course She has sublime taste in friends Absolutely Sublime ) Just look at the number of abused women in relationships and then when free of them , seem to again find another mongrel with the same vicious streak

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
The preconditioning button for these women is on the wrong setting...No surprise the same can be said for men. Both sexes we are no so different!

Phoebe

Legend Member
Unfortunately a lot of women seem to guess wrong (Except Cyclone of course She has sublime taste in friends Absolutely Sublime ) Just look at the number of abused women in relationships and then when free of them , seem to again find another mongrel with the same vicious streak

They know no different of a lifestyle..... They love that kind of bloke, look in pubs, how many really rough dudes do you see out with a stunning woman on his arm, loads..... hes' full of Tattoos nothing against them, with his gold chains, massive watch etc etc you know the type in the golds gym shirt, and with him is a beautiful woman in a figure hugging dress.... either its money, great kinky rough sex, or she wants the protection he can offer her, but at what price... WHY?

Happy2

Legend Member
Disagree slightly here Phoebe I have had the misfortune of knowing 2 wife beaters Pillars of society the both of them
And as for the big dudes etc thats just there look not neccessarily there inner persona Come out to a country pub You see man rough looking blokes And most are salt of the earth types