Finally got permissions right

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Mary-Anne K, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

Well I think we have. I released all the moderation recently except for newbie's who are moderated for 10-25 posts.Alas a lot of posts were still coming up for moderation, with the changes we had made a boo boo. I think it is finally fixed and except for admin and unsafe sex board all moderation should be automatic.
    I banned my first member tonight, and put a regular on 72 hrs holiday from the forum.Please report any idiots as I will not see many posts now that i have time to work in other areas.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Funnyman

Funnyman Bronze Member

Hi- none of the general forums allow me to make a new post- I'm hoping this works and someone can help me.

They all say insuffient previlagectp post to this forum...
    Help out a newbie

3. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

your adventure has started three more posts and moderation finishes, that means flying without a net:mad::mad:

4. Funnyman

Funnyman Bronze Member

Getting the hang of it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alwaysthesame

Alwaysthesame Bronze Member

I'm finding it very hard , to view anything ...searched for ages how to make a post !

6. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy Welcome aboard
    Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, Thank-You