Fhm 100 sexiest women in the world 2012

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Here is the top ten from FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012. Some I never even heard of. Not sure I agree with this list. Kate Upton, who is number 23 should be top ten. Where is Lucy Pinder? What are your thoughts?

10. Emily Atack
9. Mila Kunis
8. Keeley Hazell
7. Megan Fox
6. Katy Perry
5. Georgia Salpa
4. Rosie Jones
3. Rihanna
2. Cheryl Cole
1. Tulisa Contostavlos

You can find th full list including clips/photos here: http://www.fhm.com/girls/news/fhms-100-sexiest-women-in-the-world-2012-the-full-list--83154

W

WRXXXR

Few on that list who don't do much for me.. Physically attractive but something missing for me.

Keely and Georgia Salpa are bombed though

T

teddEbear

Not sure how Pippa Middleton scored 40 places higher than Miranda Kerr

F

Farm Boy

Never new she existed .

Contostavlos was born in Camden Town, North London, to an Irish mother, Anne Byrne (who, with her three sisters, was a member of the 1980s band Jeep)[1] and a Greek Cypriot father, Steve Contostavlos (part of Mungo Jerry). When Tulisa was five, her mother, who has bipolar disorder and schizoaffective disorder, was sectioned under the Mental Health Act.[1] Contostavlos' father left the family home when Tulisa was 14 years old.[2] She said that she was brought up in a 3 bedroom house and experienced a lot as a teenager: violence, depression, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, anorexia nervosa, mental health issues, financial difficulties and bullying.[3]
At thirteen she was very emotional .[4] She revealed that she twice tried to kill herself as a teenager and also used to self-harm to try to help her cope with everything she was going through.[3] With support from her uncle, N-Dubz's former manager, Byron Contostavlos, at age 14 she enrolled at Haverstock Secondary School, later attending Quintin Kynaston School[1] in St John's Wood, but she didn't sit her GCSE examinations.[1]

But this poor girl would not be on my list.

svengali

Foundation Member
Ah, you will never get agreement on this type of list but what else would you expect from a list compiled from the votes of the brain-damaged half-wits who buy a trash-rag like F.H.M?

Personally I would scrub Paris Hilton, Kym Kardashian and Jennifer Anniston and make room for Megan Gale, Jessica Gomes and Tiah Eckhart. Anyone who puts Miranda Kerr and Bar Rafaelli behind Paris Hilton needs to get to an optometrist pronto or buy a white cane and a seeing-eye dog.

A

AlexandraSilk

Who determines this list? It seems to be created by a younger male audience. A rather biased and minute portion of the population

Dionysus

Gold Member
Katy Perry shouldn't be in there. Paris Hilton's only there because of the sex tapes. Kate Middleton's hotter than Pippa and Emma Watson is not my idea of sexy unless you like being bossed around by English toffs. And where is Nicole Kidman? Or is she deemed too old?

TheCock

Legend Member
Ideally it should be the top 1, 000, 000 hottest women in the world. I shall be the selection criteria judge :D

Idaddavainthetop100list

also alot of girls in Perth and from this forum could be included

J

JasRob

Quite a hot list...I've always got the hots for Megan Fox and Mila Kunis.:la:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
tulisa's got a sextape online...can be found on gutter uncensored dot com...maybe thats why shes no.1