• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

free_eagle

Silver Member
Can anyone help me with what can lower a females sex drive.? I ask as my wife has just about lost all interest in sex and she makes me feel at times when I have to almost beg for it. I have a high sex drive and want to expand on my sexual boundries, but I want our relationship to last. Any ideas.

S

SirenGurl

Hi honeybee,
that happens to me alot of the time, I think its mainly due to stress or tiredness and maybe sex is boring, cyclical and repetitive. Try something different. I always like to be courted by a guy. He could simply tie a red ribbon around the remote control and let me watch my favourite SEx and the City, give me compliments, take me a to a suprise dinner.............but you know the best suprise, and I think this might be the ticker for you and your girl, give her a nude massage from top to toe with lots of baby oil, it's heaps of fun. Make is sexual and sensual with lots of teasing and revese body slides, she'll love you for it. xxx
PS: lots of traditional stuff to, like the candles and music, make her feel like Cinderalla darling.

C

corneus

lots of things

There are any number of things that can cause a low libido. You don't give much detail, but I'm guessing your partner is a little too young to be menopausal. However, young enough to have had a baby recently? - that'll do it to some!
One sure fire thing I've heard of to lower a gal's libido is wedding cake!::) (all you horny married couples out there know I'm joking, right? )
I've been through this a couple of times, and at the end of the day you have to be compatible. Just as partners may not be matched in their attitudes to things like exercise (one stays fit, the others a lazy slob..!) money(spendthrifts vs spenders), religion (atheists and born agains!) etc, they can be hopelessly mismatched on the sex front. Unless you have enough in other parts of your relationship, no amount of trying will make up for a hopeless mismatch in some of these other areas.

Sex is very important to some of us, but not to others. If she is willing to try, you have to put in the effort too, like Siren Gurl says. But if she just ain't bothered, get the hell outta there!

free_eagle

Silver Member
Thanx for ur input SirenGurl and corneus,
BTW, my wife is 37yrs old(so not that old). We were both had the same sex drive at the start so I guess I will try out some of SirenGurl's tips and see what happens. Maybe she has been under some stress and/or somethings medically wrong she hasn't told me about.
Maybe what they say is true.

Marriage kills Passion
All of a Sudden you are sleeping with a relative..LOL

Thanx again

free_eagle

Silver Member
My wife has hit menopause and has said that having sex now is not something she thinks about much anymore.
As I am 5yrs younger and still got a healthy sex drive if that is how it’s going to be, I still Love Her.

If she is serious about not having sex, would me going to have massages with extras be cheating? N Yes she does see it as cheating where as I don’t as she has lost interest.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
May I ask how old your wife is
Menopause can be a confusing time for a lady and it dosen't matter how turned on we are our vagina dose't get as lubricated. Perhaps you could offer your wife a caring sensual massage or lay naked together cuddling.

Sex is a need and I say to men you get your car serviced. Seeing a working lady is having your sexual needs serviced.
It's a business transaction so not cheating. Your paying for companionship and to have those sexual needs meet that are not being met at home.

A

Annoyance

Your story is so common and sad to hear, but also the saying " Things we do for love" sacrificing your needs to others. That's a marriage for you no matter the cost, good or bad you have to put up with it so to speak.

Yes it is considered cheating in any counts, if your wife told you she's sleeping around getting off on everyone around except you how would you feel?
But your only hope is her maybe after 5-20 years one day down the track she'll respond to your sexual needs, as long as you don't lose attraction to her in the end. Sadly again in the future if she say's it, and you lost your sex drive towards her, she'll chalk it up to you not loving her anymore. And divorce you but hey hope that doesn't happen to yah.

Question to you is which is more important your sexual needs or that sexless marriage to your wife?
As your vows are " For better or worse, till death do us part".

free_eagle

Silver Member
May I ask how old your wife is
Menopause can be a confusing time for a lady and it dosen't matter how turned on we are our vagina dose't get as lubricated. Perhaps you could offer your wife a caring sensual massage or lay naked together cuddling.

Sex is a need and I say to men you get your car serviced. Seeing a working lady is having your sexual needs serviced.
It's a business transaction so not cheating. Your paying for companionship and to have those sexual needs meet that are not being met at home.

My wife is 50. I have done all the massage and Naked cuddling but she said she’s not interested and would prefer to just cuddle. Before this happened it was once every 3 weeks now she said she doesn’t feel the need which is frustrating the hell out of me.

S

SilverSurfer44

Have some discussions cuddling should help. Maybe she wont mind u getting wanked off with a massage, or wifey will suck and stroke /69er You wont know till you ask to see a WL or get another FWB

Last edited by a moderator:

Willy7

Bronze Member
My wife has hit menopause and has said that having sex now is not something she thinks about much anymore.
As I am 5yrs younger and still got a healthy sex drive if that is how it’s going to be, I still Love Her.

If she is serious about not having sex, would me going to have massages with extras be cheating? N Yes she does see it as cheating where as I don’t as she has lost interest.
I have the same problem. My wife is through menopause and now has no interest in sex. Yes I have to visit working ladies now and I certainly do so without my wife’s knowledge. I have now worked out what menopause really means - ‘pause on men’!

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
My wife is 50. I have done all the massage and Naked cuddling but she said she’s not interested and would prefer to just cuddle. Before this happened it was once every 3 weeks now she said she doesn’t feel the need which is frustrating the hell out of me.
That's a hard situation sweetheart. Your wive is a couple of years older than me. I turn 48 next month

hybbxy1975

Silver Member
Men's menopause later than women. Some guys younger than their wives. They didn't realised it would be a big problems when they married. Go to the doctors for advice. There are some medicine could help to adjust the hormone level and won't damage the body.

S

SilverSurfer44

Men's menopause later than women. Some guys younger than their wives. They didn't realised it would be a big problems when they married. Go to the doctors for advice. There are some medicine could help to adjust the hormone level and won't damage the body.

[/QUOT

Give time

Last edited by a moderator: