• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Favourite scent on a woman?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
This reminds me of a movie from long ago, Scent of a Woman - Al Pacino. He could sniff out a cat.

Happy2

Legend Member
This reminds me of a movie from long ago, Scent of a Woman - Al Pacino. He could sniff out a cat.

Whats so special about that Homer 90+% of men on this site can sniff out pussy Getting to stroke that particular beast is often another story

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Whats so special about that Homer 90+% of men on this site can sniff out pussy Getting to stroke that particular beast is often another story

I think in that movie he was blind, he could sense a lovely lady by their scent. That is skill.

C

Contrarian

This might surprise a few people but for me, my favourite scent of a woman is the woman herself. Sure as long as she's clean - the lusciousness and tenderness, the warmth and meeting of our minds, the comfort and care - clothed or unclothed of this beautiful being called woman. It's her. It's her scent. And if she's someone I'm in a relationship with, it's her entire being.

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Honestly, i love the scent of a woman that has just got out of the shower and toweled off. Before the make up, before deodorant and hairspray and all that jazz... that and the smell of a woman when you wake up next to her in the morning, a mingle of your scent and hers.... natural is best.

But other than that if she's been to the beach but perfumes... generally i prefer them light and crisp ^.^ for me there's nothing worse than a woman that smells sickly sweet.

Dallas

Legend Member
There's a perfume that a lady I saw at LT's had on a while ago, and it smelled so sensuous, wish I knew what it was called? Then I got back to work and found that the receptionist was wearing it and everytime I walked through Reception I thought I was at LT's ;-)

Last edited:

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
My favorite scent on a woman is fresh out of a shower with no perfume. .. during a cuddle.

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
images
MY FAV ATM :p

HotDog

Silver Member
Best smell in the world is freshly showered and clean with a hint of the soap for me

Happy2

Legend Member
I always love the smell of the sea. when wife came in from a dip when we holidayed on the coast