Favourite perfume on Man/Woman?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
There is nothing more of a turn on than a Man or Woman that smells nice! So, what are some of your favourite perfurme/cologne that drives your sense's wild with lust? :laughing4

P.S. don't mention old spice..... lol

S

Saige

hmmmm..on a man oldie but I love it Joop and for the ladies Givenchy Very Irresistible....

PLEASE NOTE MEN...YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR LYNX OVER THE AGE OF 15!!!!

asianguy77

Diamond Member
hmmmm..on a man oldie but I love it Joop and for the ladies Givenchy Very Irresistible....

PLEASE NOTE MEN...YOU SHOULD NOT WEAR LYNX OVER THE AGE OF 15!!!!

Take note guys, wear Joop when you pay Saige a visit ;) Why not lynx, its more for deodorant isn't it? Plus the Lynx Dry Full Control advert - Premature Perspiration is pretty funny

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1VX5gn4t1m8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J

JasRob

my girl is putting on some scent that really turns me on. I think its from calvin klein color of the bottle was pink...and when i use my clinique happy for men that's what turns her on...:-X

A

Alecia the Foxx

I am currently wearing Elizabeth Arden's "Green Tea," and have had favorable comments on it.

tintbra

Silver Member
Gucci - Guilty for men. I have had quite a few good feedback from women when I wear this. I think it does something when I sweat a little.

I even got turned on the other day when I smelled myself!!!

Is this normal?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing4

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
I'm not a label chic either, which is probably why Lynx
doesn't turn me off...lol. If your clean and smell nice, I'm in ;)
I'm finding I like Fragipani scents....love Paris Yves Lauren.

I will say with Men, I prefer the manly smell, none of this
Modern girly type scents :)
I do find, if a guy has made an effort to be clean, it brings me on :)
There are some nice aftershave creams out there, just enough to leave
that natural manly smell x

L

lillian.tan

Hermes, Bvlgari, or Burberry sport for men
Chloe, Elli Saab, Issei Miyaki, Gucci Envy,Salvatore Ferragamo, or Balenciaga for women

T

Theycallmebaby

I loveeee Ralph Polo Black... I really prefer mens perfumes over girls sooo good. It really turns me on when a guy smells good :)

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
There is nothing more of a turn on than a Man or Woman that smells nice! So, what are some of your favourite perfurme/cologne that drives your sense's wild with lust? :laughing4

P.S. don't mention old spice..... lol
And brut in the green tin 🤢

MIG2022

Bronze Member
I've used many perfumes, with Guchi Guilty being the best I've had, but I've a preference for Hugo Boss.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Probably a wise cologne to spray on ya mug, post attending a knocker shop, is VB THIRST….

You’d then go home smelling like you’ve been sinking some King Browns down the pub or a few with the boys at work knockoff.

VB THIRST…. Now that’s genius…..
FC07C031-7A49-402B-9B69-4C1729E1920F.jpeg
1172F717-B5E4-4C4F-A389-854CC06687A3.jpeg

Last edited: