• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Fantasies

H

helpneeded

Phantasies

I have just turned 50 and want to fulfill all my phantasies before I die. This includes feeling a bick cock up my arse, watching my wife being fucked, play pissing games, fisting and being fisted, mild bondage and spanking etc etc
There is heaps to do, so where are all the likeminded?

D

DnSPerth

where are the likeminded?

I
think you'll find they are all at LP's living theirs.

S :cya:

T

toysinthedark

GLASS - the ultimate pleasure??

Hi folks,

I've just been introduced to an Australian range of GLASS dildoes and they look amazing....

Check them out at PLEASURE GLASS

Pleasureglass Glass Dildos are not only the newest sex-toy sensation - they are also beautiful and durable products that will give you and your partner a lifetime of pleasure.

Made from quality medical-grade glass, pleasureglass dildos are a beautiful, safe and hygienic alternative to traditional sex toys.

Cheers and don't forget to check out AU.gasm

69FELIX

well too all who feel there is no place left to go. well i too found myself as Waxenboy did at lps. and i too miss the old atmosphere but i refuse to let the newbie and others miss out on what we come to love ,as Persephone myself and my new girlfriend Christyne have decided to continue with my private parties so all is not lost between lps functions..and play.. so we r looking tp hold the next party in aprox. 2 weeksso keep ur eyes open my parties have been a complete rage and i have endevoured to see everyone has a blast and from the thanks we'e got i think we done well so far. hopeing to keep it just as good.we r looking to hold the odd party at my girls place in armadale as well for those of u who live south and there will still be my place in karrinyup for the others so u will all be welcome as b4 .. till next time pppl keep smilein

I

icemancki

hi felix
i was quite disappointed that i couldn't go to your last one, i would be interested to join you et al on your next party. please let me know when you have decided on a date.

cheerio
icemancki

Buzz

Foundation Member
next time

Hi felix. Count me in for your next party. Was there Sat night. Have to say the B& D not my scene. but lots of sex.. yep that gets my attention

chris

sees the best in everyone
Foundation Member
cool i should be there the footy will be over then lol

A

ainslie

attractive young hetero couple seeking male or female third

greetings all, we are a quite young, but mellow natured couple with considerable talent seeking individuals of either gender to make the third in threesome's. we live in the western suburbs. please private message me if interested. willing to exghange photo's with eager parties

M

Mary Anne PA

Hey guys and gals... wife and I went searching online for glass... found the best range and surprisingly low prices at Miss Scarlett's Secret Closet Link is broken so has been taken down
Paid via PayPal... postage to Australia was 8 days... labelled "Glass Art Wands"... extra postage over and above advertised was about $10. Very wide range of beautiful work from about US$40 to US$60. Well worth the wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Here's Hoping

party

Hi, It sounds fun. am interested in coming.. Hope you can get back to me..

heres hoping:headbang:

Banana Split

Foundation Member
Party at the Palace!

Hi there,
Will try to make it.
Havn't been to one of your parties before so will need address etc.Please send me a PM.
Ta
x x x

M

Mary Anne PA

your about 2 years later, maybe he has done them all already..LOL

chris

sees the best in everyone
Foundation Member
asking for donations lol

hi there everyone

let me introduce my self my name is Chris and i was wandering if there are any young/ hot looking girls/women anyone out there that would like to donate some sex to me/my cause,cause i need the sex and i cant afford to spend money due to mortgage and the need to eat lol so any sex is welcome from oral, straight sex and even anal for more details please message me back .

:3some: Chris :-X O0 :tongue3:

D

DarknKinky

Sub guy 4 use

Hey, I had a go at using a guys sub for the night last night and I must say it was great! The best bit is that he will do anything you say and you get to have darknkinky desires catered to as well!

I got to do the guy good as he was tied to the bed, plugged his arse and his mouth for the fun of it and im off back for more.

Please any guys or gilrs out there that like to use a guy with their own cock or chicks with strapons would be most welcome, so get intouch

Cya

Attachments

• Edit.jpg
    Edit.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 83
B

BiGal76

Have 2 Glass toys now...alot of fun.especially when you can heat/chill them slightly..perfect for all seasons!

*winks*

E

eros24

Have 2 Glass toys now...alot of fun.especially when you can heat/chill them slightly..perfect for all seasons!

*winks*

I'm definetly not a fan of glass toys. I bought one for an ex girlfriend for our anniversary and the first time we used it it broke once trying to wash it under a luke warm tap. It was a definite put off for ever buying a glass toy again.

svengali

Foundation Member
I'm definetly not a fan of glass toys. I bought one for an ex girlfriend for our anniversary and the first time we used it it broke once trying to wash it under a luke warm tap. It was a definite put off for ever buying a glass toy again.

Well, I am not an expert on dildos but I know a fair bit about glass and this surprises me. A piece of glass as thick as a dildo should be pretty hard to break and, certainly, water you could stand your hands in wouldn't crack it. I would say it had a pretty hard knock at some point which put a tiny crack in it (we call it a "start") which would then only need a little encouragement to run right through the glass.

Just as well it broke in the sink, eh??;D

P

Persephone

I'm with BiGal76 - I love my glass toys! Especially my glass snake dildo...

Attachments

• my snake_edited.JPG
    my snake_edited.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 220
S

Spunkymunky

I have never tried a glass one......have a few others but hmmm this may be something to consider! I'm heading bush soon and need to stock up on toys cos there won't be many i am interested in out there!

S

sexiness

Persephone - what a beautiful one
I like glass, we have a few, no issues with products irritating skin either

C

Cookies n Cream

yikes... that looks deadly persephone.;D... looks like venetian glass...

we bought a glass toy last yeat and i love it.... because its clear glass u get to look up inside and see the lips being stretched apart.... very erotic...

T

Tink66

obedient sub needs master

Very cute 20 year old submissive in need of a competent master to train and pplay with. Esp. bondage and discipline. email/msn chloebonnie@ hotmail.com