• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Fanny Chmelar....?

Miss Delights

Diamond Member

Oh my godness... sometimes I love my job nearly wet myself watching this
:)

The worst name I ever came across in my day was a guy called Wayne Carter.. say it really fast three times over, What's the funniest name you have come across or even any videos of t.v host stuff ups?

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
I went to school with a girl called Sue Ridge. She always insisted on being called "Susan" for that reason. The teachers were the worst offenders. She often got quite cross with them.

There was a Vietnamese chap who nominated for Perth City Council a couple of decades ago. His name was "Faat Loong Kok".

GD

Tassie

Gold Member
I know a Vietnam guy called Mai (my) Kok, we used to work together an when he left the shop we'd call centre management and get them to call out over the shopping centre loudspeaker for "my cock to return to..... (our store)", you would see people in the centre pissing themselves laughing.