• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

facials

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

I forgot to add, because no one else mentioned it either, that it's a great lubricant for the throat too.

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
I thought the mucus produced when gagging on cock was the best lubricant for the throat. Anyhow, I don't know I'm just a old geriatric.LOL

G

gr8stuff

What really excites a lot of women,
"well the ones I have met "

once you cum / do the facial
you then give her a passionate kiss.

see if you can do that :)

muffdiver

Gold Member

totaly agree with you gr8stuff as have done this quite often with my FB and have never been told no to facial/cim/swallow since then. she normally begs for me to produce my load like this :icon_blow

F

Fergie

Oh My God. I am so horny just reading this. I sooooo want someone to do this to me...

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
"You want someone to do this to you".
Do you really mean that, or will anyone do?
You must mean a specific looking "Cutie pie" who will not cause you to regret and have nightmares after the act is done.
Carefull what you wish for unless your drunk.
I've had sex a ugly, smelly, mole years ago beacuse I felt horny (& drunk) & boy do I regret it, even after 30 years.

G

gr8stuff

Oh My God. I am so horny just reading this. I sooooo want someone to do this to me...
Fergie I hope you find the right man, some will say they will do this.
once done no way will they go near you.

Another thing I used to do was be willing to go down on my female partner after sex.
just a matter of being driven by the moment and engrossed by my partners!

G

gr8stuff

I've had sex a ugly, smelly, mole years ago beacuse I felt horny (& drunk) & boy do I regret it, even after 30 years.

Life is full of regrets,
You better not have anymore sex,
you may regret it :nono:

Women have regrets as well