• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

fuck buddies... very long, i needed to vent :)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Well that 'next move' you speak of may be happening sooner than later... decided to go the basic pathway initally and then look at a transfer to my inital idea down the track... presuming that would work :p

So hitting up the training and gym and stuff pretty hard over the next month or 3 and hopefully be there by the end of this year at the latest!!!

Thanks all for the support etc!!! been great having this forum over the last 6months to vent and bitch and moan and tell my story.... I will keep in touch and update if anything happens/changes in the future, keep this thread alive hopefully (that is if my sex life is still alive...... hahaha)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
SubNymphet you have shown many in here what a beautiful lady you truly are.

Many of us have enjoyed being with and listening to your story. And yes our thoughts will always will be with you and love anytime you wish to post on this thread.:
:walk:

C

Curious1

Hmmmm interesting plans ahead hey.
Would love to catch up with you and discuss further.
Things may not always be what they seem with it so be a bit cautious babe to not get stuck where you dont want to be. :)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
ahhh well.... the ME time may not be happening quite now :p lol. Turns out Ive been set up with my good friends younger brother :p Just call me couger! haha. Hes only 21!! (ok so thats only a 2years gap... but still, ive never done the younger man thing before!)

Met him last saturday night... going out with him this weekend, lets just see what happens. hehehe

Very good looking young man :p

C

Curious1

ahhh well.... the ME time may not be happening quite now :p lol. Turns out Ive been set up with my good friends younger brother :p Just call me couger! haha. Hes only 21!! (ok so thats only a 2years gap... but still, ive never done the younger man thing before!)

Met him last saturday night... going out with him this weekend, lets just see what happens. hehehe

Very good looking young man :p

This is not a FB story.....it needs its own thread! HAHAHA

Oh and Sub, looks like im staying put. Cant go now *gutted*
Chat ya soon

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
yeh well it may not be a FB story, but atm theres no story :( been messaging each other heaps, but still no one on one meet ups :p so after 2 weeks chatting to him and not fucking him, im getting bored :p lol

ahhhhh bored, stressed, and frustrated :p

Curious.... SMS me bitch!!!

C

Curious1

So not giving you sex makes you bored with people....*noted* :p

Did you just call me a bitch? *Aroused*
I will call you soon babe...maybe this arvo if i can. I dont text much at moment coz i am not going to work etc much at moment....but things are getting better. :)

LisaMarie

Bronze Member
Hey sub,

Caught your first post in thread. Followed bits and piece. However to recap, the guy you just ended with, is this the same guy as your original post, or another?

Oh and when you say east, how far east would that be ;)

hugs

LisaMarie

chatbuddy

Silver Member
Hi there ....i am fairly new here but have been reading with interest this lengthy thread and would just like to make myself available as a fuck buddy anytime thats needed .......i can be very discreet too...xxx

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Hey lisa, got it right, the whole thread was all about the same guy, up til now anyway. lol

when did i say east? you lost me there :p

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
ahhh! Im following now, about moving over east - possibly Melbourne... it doesnt look like happenening this year, hopefully next, have wayyyyy to much to do before i can move!!!

H

hunterofbeaver

just keep fucking each others brains out and dont over analize keep it simple

L

Layd_bak

So sub after a year later how did u go lol?? Are u still chasing a fb?? And did u end up coming east like melb??

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Hey Layd bak... Nope not chasing a fuck buddy at this stage, been having a bit of fun on the side (ok, a lot of fun on the side) but thats enough for me for now!

Didnt make it over east, but am starting uni next year, so gonna be working harder than ever towards the end goal for a career.

In the meantime, im happy with my sex life for now ;)

Not going into details on the current situation, its way too much fun to spoil it by over analysing like a normally do! lol

svengali

Foundation Member
Didnt make it over east, but am starting uni next year, so gonna be working harder than ever towards the end goal for a career.

............................l

Now that is the smart lady taking control. (raises hat):notworthy

Getting a formal qualification and setting up a solid career is always a sound move because there is nothing more important than the ability to put a roof over your head and food on the table. Sure, there are shortcuts like "the industry" but that doesn't last.

Go for it Sub!

B

ballantyne

I have one ex flat mate who has been a great FB for years. We are great friends and get along really well but we don't necessarily want any more than that. From time to time we both feel the need for something a little more sexually recreational with no strings.

It works really well for us, but I'm not sure if there is anyone else I could maintian the boundaries with.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Thanks Svengali :)

Ahhhh yes, the boundaries... the downfall of many good fuck buddy arrangements!

M

molly_bikinier

A boy in my class this year rubbed my legs up at my bottom at school for fun, is that a f buddy or has it got to be going all the way.