• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

fuck buddies... very long, i needed to vent :)

L

laurenperth

Curious
Thankyou so much for allowing me to stay ... I feel privledged ... may I lie at your feet?

Sub
You are very right about a womens sex organ is the brain. I have met some men who can also stimulate me mentally without prompting, unfortunately they are few and far between...hehe ... I also need there to be a conection to fully enjoy a lover ... female or male.

Lauren

C

Curious1

dont tempt me to call you curious :p you might get in trouble. haha
finely tuned weapon hey... you are used to handling many of them i am sure ;) haha

You know the number. ;) In fact, i might text you now :)

I do know a bit about weapon handling, which one to use for which job and how best to use it/them to get maximum effect for the task presented ;)

I personally enjoy sex more when theres some level of emotional connection, womens biggest sexual organ is the brain :p - mens only sex organ is the once they spend their whole lives playing with. hahaha

The brain hey.....

The equation E = mc2 indicates that energy always exhibits mass in whatever form the energy takes. It does not imply that mass may be “converted” to energy, for modern theory holds that neither mass nor energy may be destroyed, but only moved from one location to another. In physics, mass must be differentiated from matter. In cases where matter particles are created or destroyed, the precursors and products retain both the original mass and energy, which is unchanged. Mass–energy equivalence also means that mass conservation becomes a restatement of the law of energy conservation, which is the first law of thermodynamics.
How smart am i?

As for emotional connection.....what if i tell you i love you? Its not like i have to mean it though right? :D LOL

L

laurenperth

hahaha ... you two are complete nutters ... lol.

Now lets not hijack subs thread.

Lauren x

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Well it is really SubNymphet fault because she excites us until we no longer have no control what we post. We have offered her whatever she needs or what we want because we are such nice guys.

We are here waiting for her next post.
:walk:

C

Curious1

hahaha ... you two are complete nutters ... lol.

Now lets not hijack subs thread.

Lauren x

You say that like its a negative thing? lol

I would tell you about the conversation going on via text message at the moment between sub and i which involves the topics of sadistic sexual acts being performed in the basement....and 1 guy in an army uniform buying a vacuum cleaner?????.....but i dont want to jack the thread :D

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Hijack away guys.... happy for hijacking, as long as its not by those stupid spam/advertising people!!! LOL

Curious, behave will you, or everyone is going to want my mobile number :p hahaha

Its always great coming on here and finding new comments :) Makes me feel loved :p

C

Curious1

Hijack away guys.... happy for hijacking, as long as its not by those stupid spam/advertising people!!! LOL

Curious, behave will you, or everyone is going to want my mobile number :p hahaha

Its always great coming on here and finding new comments :) Makes me feel loved :p

Sio now you want me to behave :(

Coz you and your thread are loved!
Now, your FB....seen him lately? :)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Nope not yet, although I got my fingers crossed for 2mrw night. He'd better be! I had my brazillian done last week, house is clean, fresh egyptian sheets on the bed... Haha. Will be pissed off if it ends up being another lonely night alone! Haha

C

Curious1

Ill cross my fingers for you to.
I think if you dont get some soon...youll explode! :D

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Aww yes we all feel your pain too. I wish we could all give you a group hug or maybe just have an orgy.

C

Curious1

*slaps forehead*

Orgy!!! Fuck! Why did i not think of that earlier!!!!!

So Sub, your place, 9pm tonight? ;)

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
haha yes i did lauren :D

whyyyyy does he have to be so amazing in bed... and im not just meaning the sex itself, all the kissing and touching as well.... arggg makes me so frustrated!!!! i could fuck him everyday and never get bored!!!! lol.

at least school holidays are coming up soon... he'll have some time off work and uni... means lots of sex for me!!!!! yay!

I am gonna be glad when this weekend is over... i worked 7-4 today... gonna be working 8-5 tomorrow and then start all over again monday... thanks fuck its a short week!!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Oh joy joy joy to you. Alas for me just another cold shower. But of course I am happy you had much pleasure in your life.

L

laurenperth

Whoo Hoo Sub ... After 3 weeks what a release/relief !!!

whyyyyy does he have to be so amazing in bed... and im not just meaning the sex itself, all the kissing and touching as well.... arggg makes me so frustrated!!!! i could fuck him everyday and never get bored!!!! lol.

Don't tell me you are complaining ... lol. I'm getting the same with my FWB and loving it ... yeah sure there are the frustrations that come with it ... but its worth it ... I reckon

Lauren x

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Curious1

2 calls complaining about not getting enough sex with a fb?

Call me! LOL

(oh if only it were 10 years ago and i wasnt attached *sigh*)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes I love this thread too and I am just watching all the excitement. Oh bugger now the cat is out of the bag. "I LIKE TO WATCH."

SubNymphet you are loved and loved by many in here. If you were an
ice-cream you would be licked away.

C

Curious1

Yes I love this thread too and I am just watching all the excitement. Oh bugger now the cat is out of the bag. "I LIKE TO WATCH."

SubNymphet you are loved and loved by many in here. If you were an
ice-cream you would be licked away.

You like to watch eh? Youll love the secret camera shots i got from sub's room....oops..cant say anything more. :D

L

laurenperth

Grrrr ... bugger you Bluegrass9

I can't get the idea of licking Sub like an ice-cream out of my head now ...yum.

:-O

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
I have learnt a very valuable lesson.... excessive drinking plus more excessive drinking leads to REALLY REALLY bad Sex Regret the next morning....

actually, not just the next morning, the whole next day....

hmmmmmm bad bad sub....

on a different note... the FB will be coming around next week helping me fix some things around the house... isnt he a helpful man :p

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
A man with a good tool is great to have around the house.

Yes even I have a tool that I have impressed a few ladies.

C

Curious1

I have learnt a very valuable lesson.... excessive drinking plus more excessive drinking leads to REALLY REALLY bad Sex Regret the next morning....

Hmmmmm this is all your going to tell us?

p.s. im back!!!! :D

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
put shortly.... went out drinking with the guys from work (few different stores, so didn't know some of them previously).... one - who would never normally get a second look whilst sober... well........ as i said! Sex regret the next day. haha....

although, i've just been told i have to go to work at the store that guy is at tomorrow, not really looking forward to working alone with him!!!!!!!

back to the topic though!

FB was around last night.... wowwwww.... he's wanting more and more of the passionate stuff, the touching and kissing and holding between fucking...
He stayed the night, then when i left for work in the morning he put a gate up for me :D

Had 3 mind blowing, full body shuddering orgasms.... plus all the regular ones he manages to get me to reach.... You know its good sex when you can barely stand up the next morning!! Not to mention the middle of night sex, then the morning sex....

BASTARD gave me a hickey though!!! My own fault.... i told him to bite me, but not on the neck :( oh well!!! Heaps of makeup KINDA hid it today for work...

He loves pulling my hair and biting me, thats my kinda guy!!! hahaha. Seeing him 2mrw night again, not sure if he'll be coming inside after he drops me home or not though. Need an early night sleep alone tonight i think in preperation for if he does come in :p hehe

anyway, enough for tonight :) Gotta go back and perve on the So You Think You Can Dance boys with their shirts off! I THINK IM IN LOVE! PHILLIPE!!! HOOOTTTT. hahahaha