• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

ABCDEFGhI

Gold Member
Funny thing happened to me in Sanur nearly two years ago. I found a two storey building on the main street, beauty salon downstairs and massage upstairs. The individual massage areas were curtained off. None other spaces were occupied. The business was clean enough but nowhere near top end.
The lady asked me if I had underwear on, was quite insistant in her questioning, told me to keep my underwear on and in the event that I did not have anything on under my shorts then a suitable garment could be loaned.
I quickly caught on to the idea that making an up and down movement with a clenched hand was not going to produce results. So there is at least one place in Bali where the provision of HR is doubtful.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, Thank-You.

Caught in increased turbulence, the liner slightly shakes. Tired passengers monotone echoed bodies shaking to the beat. When this nightmare is over, so then do not stand in line, Volodya hurried to go to the toilet. There, in a narrow passage, he met her astounding brunette eastern appearance. Their bodies, for a brief moment, touched, violated certain mandatory distance. Her eyes, eyes prowling panther shooting freedom. It is this view says that the woman wants sex, the man giving the opportunity for action.

Jos

Silver Member
I will be in Kuta/Legian Bali in the next month so wanted to get any tips from like minded individuals who have had success in the local massage salons. In my experience, it seems to be a huge taboo to provide even a hand job during a massage. There are so many massage places with lovely young girls, but no extra's. I'm fine with that, but if there are some places with extras I'd love to know where they are :) I reckon I've had about 50+ massages without any hint of extra's being available in Kuta/Legian.

I've had a little bit of success about 10 years ago, but recently nothing at the massage places. I don't usually push though as I've asked about extra's before and been told off :) wtf

I will reveal my experience in Kuta here though.

Recent:
Around 3 years ago I was out for a walk (really I was walking around doing a whore reconn while the wife was getting her hair done) and stumbled upon a local whore house in Kuta. It's about 2 minutes walk from the Jalan Legian/Poppies 2 intersection. Difficult to find by yourself. This was aroud 11 in the morning. It's in an alley with nothing around and I was immediately asked if I wanted to "fuck now for 300" (300,000 rupiah - $30 Aus) by a 35+ish looking Ho. There were only 2 Ho's there that day and they were both hogs. I said "No", I don't fuck because I'm married but ended up getting a quick hand job on a dirty mattress for $10 Aus. It was filthy and I was disgusted with myself afterwards for some reason :)

Many times in Kuta I've been asked if I want a sexy massage but it was always, OK come with me to see my friend, which I always declined. Last year I was getting a massage and asked if I wanted a sexy girl and I said ok and was taken to the same place that I'd got the $10 hand job before. They wanted about $40 for a hand job so I walked off and left them arguing away in Indo. I believe this is the place you'll be taken to when asked about sexy massage in Poppies 2/Jalan Legian intersection area. If you are taken there by someone then they will be negotiating a commission with the owner. You will be the one paying it so just go there by yourself and save some cash.

Years ago (late 1990's):
Seems to be the same now - Legian St at night, loads of Ho's on the street
Mini Bar near the Bounty/Paddys - not really sure if this is the same anymore, but this was a hangout for Indo Ho's. Met a lovely girl from Madura here and spent 2 days/nights of bliss with her for $30 AUS per night/day.
Had a few short time Ho's off Jalan Legian late at night, can't remember what I paid. Good times :)

Jos

Silver Member
Staying in Sanur now instead of Kuta. From what I have read online it seems to be a bit easier to get some action. Haven't stayed in Sanur before so should be interesting.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Hmmmm a code for extras? that works in Bali and Aussie?
Possibly around the world? a code for extras?

I am sure i will remember....just give meeee a moment......a code?

View attachment 45037

SchapelleCorbyDrugBag.jpg

Another code word in Bali....... if you use this one you sort of get a few years free rent on a tropical island.....

groper55594

Bronze Member
More expensive than the normal flea pits but Riverview Spa Jl kresna spa in room fs and Swell spa behind kerkerban jail both clean and shower before and after. Google. We chat app can be fun but had a few shockers. Always meet in bar or cafe never at hotel as some never take no for an answer and you end up with a stalker

Timboh66

My experiences in Bali have told me that if you have two massages a day, you will eventually find something to your liking, particularly in the Kuta / Legian area.

Failing that, get on WeChat and you will have your choice.

Blueyeyes

Silver Member
keep trying two a day i agree.
i found out that if you find a legit place , and they all wear the uniform, unlikely
but
when they all wear the uniform and 1 or 2 don't, then that's a different story :excited:.

try this one ( copy and paste the below into google)

Lina's jalan drupadi seminyak

randk

Silver Member
Julia is now operating in a small shop called Chloe spa up near the MacDonalds area next door to the Organic shop, I think she is at least a part owner now. She gives a good massage and I swear she can suck a tennis ball through a meter of garden hose. Really worth a visit for $40, full service available is you feel so inclined. I am back up there in 2 weeks and will definitely be visiting her again. Highly recommended!