• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Exciting Sex?

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
what is it for you that you would classify as exciting?
did his tongue slip onto your ass, or was that more of a suprise shock than exciting lol

Happy2

Legend Member
If the Ex(is)citing sex Its usually part of the divorce hearing

No your honour He only wanted sex after he had been down the pub with his mates for several hours

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I cannot get past how exciting the intimacy and connection is when being with someone that you love as the intensity of feelings is so much more than just sex, making love, to me, with passion and even just being together, touching, caressing, feeling your lovers heartbeat, her breathing, her sighs and moans, feeling her body respond is just WOW

Happy2

Legend Member
I get where you are coming from Cruiser
I too enjoyed the intimate connection I had with my late wife

But nowadays I have no interest whatsoever in intimate relationships so connection means very little to me If I'm being honest
Anyway cuddle from a stranger no matter how intimate your being means little It's nice and you have to offer something back to the other party But feelings? Nah

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I get where you are coming from Cruiser
I too enjoyed the intimate connection I had with my late wife

But nowadays I have no interest whatsoever in intimate relationships so connection means very little to me If I'm being honest
Anyway cuddle from a stranger no matter how intimate your being means little It's nice and you have to offer something back to the other party But feelings? Nah
I agree about a stranger and had i not just had my feelings resurrected recently, i would agree totally. I had forgotten what it was like.