EROTIC READING

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
I had forgotten how good the written word can be as stimulus. So with copy and paste, give me your opinion of this entirely plagiarised verse. PART ONE.....

Bend over. Put your face in the pillow. Stick your ass out. Spread your cheeks. I want to get my dick as far inside you as it will go: all the way in.
The people who fuck in my fantasies are often obsessed with getting it all the way in. And what I mean, of course, is that Ihave a fixation for dick being shoved all the way in. The size of someone’s cock doesn’t matter – what matters is whether the person fucking with it is as deep as they can possibly get.

In my fantasies, they usually do this by angling the person getting fucked: bending her over a desk with her thighs spread apart, for example. Or lying her on her side, curled into the foetal position on the edge of a pool table with her thighs pressed tight together and her cunt presented neatly in the centre, while each one takes it in turns to slide his dick inside. Sometimes in my fantasies I invent really specific spanking bench set-ups, to allow penetration at the perfect height and angle: bent over and strapped down tight, bum sticking out just far enough that the guy fucking her can spread his legs and plant his feet apart just in front of hers, yanking on straps and belts and her hair in order to maintain his balance. To drive his cock deeper.

To get it all the way in.

In real life, too, I am obsessed with this. That moment when he slams up against me, or simply presses up against me – firmly and slowly – until not a single inch or atom of his dick remains outside my body.