• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Erection Night Party Saturday 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
Hey all you Swinging voters, you've probably heard a lot from your Local Member lately, so cum and meet with other Liberal minded people and Labor hard into the night while watching the Erection rising as the evening wears on. Cum, and do a Poll dance to celebrate as one party or the other gets the opportunity to make all their promises cum true. Get on down to Burswood and Root for your Loacal Member. If you miss the Erection Night Party you will be Green with envy later.

Couples $55, single ladies $10, single guys $150. Contact the SurfBoardFactory on 0410 888 904

Fudd

Foundation Member
.....oh well done Pendulum....what a clever piece of marketing.....

Regards
Fudd :)

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
I guess the election could "swing" either way. It is too "hard" to pick at this stage. It willo be a "relief" when it is all over...

Ice

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
Swinging both ways is not really my First Preference IceFragmatic, but we are all Democrats here, so as long as the door is closed so its a secrect (ballot), you can swing either way you please.

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
come along and make this the best erection night coverage you have experienced - there will be a democrat erection, a liberal erection, a labor erection and a green erection to scrutinise and vote for. May the best erection win tonight at the swingers club in Burswood. 0410 888 904 for details

Status
Not open for further replies.