Effie@Impressions is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

initforfun

Been a twice a week regular at Impressions and not once shunted out of the door early .... everyone's been happy !!

vinnnn

Silver Member
Just saw Spicy last night for her tour, had the nuru massage and I must say, the experience is awesome, nothing like the ordinary rub and tug, the feeling of nuru was great, adding to the fact sensual massage and body slides made it a whole lot better, well worth the money, even least once. highly recommended, it may be expensive but you pay for good quality service. Good go for the first timer, especially when punting in Darwin is so dull, hope she will come back too xD

convict17

Bronze Member
went to impressions today,was very impressed with the shop and the service,been going to lilis and out of the paper for years and never had a good time like this,i got 1hour massage for 60,her name was effie, got to say very nice and tidy lady:love10: and couldnt do enough for me,80 bucks for full service and full it was to,she actually enjoys her job,will definitly be going back.

biflab

Gold Member
went to impressions today,was very impressed with the shop and the service,been going to lilis and out of the paper for years and never had a good time like this,i got 1hour massage for 60,her name was effie, got to say very nice and tidy lady:love10: and couldnt do enough for me,80 bucks for full service and full it was to,she actually enjoys her job,will definitly be going back.

I've has mimi and she was good but effie sounds delightful. She knows her way around a cock - hmm may have to sample her goods - how old is she?

I

initforfun

Do you see someone regular? Or is it potluck? Any recommendations?

Of the girls there at the moment I couldn't recommend anyone more than Effie ..... she is amazing ! Aged in mid to late 20's, long black hair, pert breasts, great figure ...... talented, responsive, loves to play ...... more than value for money ..... if you're disappointed with Effie you're hard to please !!

vinnnn

Silver Member
Of the girls there at the moment I couldn't recommend anyone more than Effie ..... she is amazing ! Aged in mid to late 20's, long black hair, pert breasts, great figure ...... talented, responsive, loves to play ...... more than value for money ..... if you're disappointed with Effie you're hard to please !!

just wanted the services she provide and what number is this place and anyone know the opening and closing hours of Impressions, what days they close too would be good as well ty

I

initforfun

just wanted the services she provide and what number is this place and anyone know the opening and closing hours of Impressions, what days they close too would be good as well ty

You can speak with Effie about what services she provides ....... Impressions is at 3 Pavonia Place in Nightcliff, you can't miss it with the signage .... telephone either 8985 5388 or 0416 483889 ..... it's open between 9.00am and 10.00pm daily 7 days a week.

vinnnn

Silver Member
You can speak with Effie about what services she provides ....... Impressions is at 3 Pavonia Place in Nightcliff, you can't miss it with the signage .... telephone either 8985 5388 or 0416 483889 ..... it's open between 9.00am and 10.00pm daily 7 days a week.

Cheers for that, anytime does Effie specifically work or?

biflab

Gold Member
OMG Effie is effing amazing! She is also a good masseur. I had the best time ever. She has the sweetest lips (both kinds) & an amazing body. I will be back.

bananas

Silver Member
OMG Effie is effing amazing! She is also a good masseur. I had the best time ever. She has the sweetest lips (both kinds) & an amazing body. I will be back.

I had previously heard that this Impressions place gave the same crap service that you got when visiting lili's in the city but after all the rave reviews that people had been posting here I was begining to think maybe I had been miss informed so I figured for the sake of fairness and research I had better give them a try on the weekend.

I paid for an hours massage $60 and just went for pot luck on which girl i would get, they gave me a girl called cici, probably 40 in the shade with a tattoo on her belly.

She started off with a back massage with very little oil which was pretty average, not bad but nothing to write home about and after 15minutes she asked me if I wanted a happy ending which I said "yes, yes".

She then asked me to turn over and started off asking for $80 extra and after a bit of negotiation we agreed on $40 a bit more than normal when I know the going rate is about $30 but she did get all her gear off.

After that she just went straight to work on the little guy, no foreplay or anything just hell for leather to get me off. After I blew she cleaned me up and then said it was time to get dressed. I said no we still have half an hour and she could give me more massage which she then had the hide to ask for another $30 to do this.

I told her bullshit I have paid for an hour and I want my hours worth. She eventually relented I think because I hadn't yet given her the $40 and if she pushed it I would not have paid her that. However her massage was even crappier than before she just wasn't interested so after 15 minutes it was just pissing me off at how bad it was so I got up and left.

So the moral of my little story guys is if you are planning on going to this place make sure you get effie if what everybody is raving about is to go by she may well be worth it, but if you go with anybody else there (especially cici) don't expect anything better than the same crap service and experience you would get at lili's and save your money tell them to shove it and take your business elsewhere.

If anybody else has tried any of the other girls there it would be great if you could post your good and bad experiences here so everybody can know who to see and who to avoid and hopefully eventually the girls might start to lift their game if everybody starts avoiding the bad scamming ones.

I hope my little rant hasn't bored you too much it just pisses me off when they so blantantly try to rip you off with such crap service for big $$$ :)

daman

Silver Member
I share your sentiments bananas. I have been to Impressions a couple of times and about 4 times to the one in the city. Both services were crap, it feels as if the girls want you out of the door as soon as you hand them over the money. And they do not know how to massage to save their lives.

I have gotten about 4 different girls and they all show a tremendous disinterest for sex. "Ohh, don't touch here", "sofly, I am very sensitive", "No, I don't like that", "hurry up please"...etc. Plus no chatting to save their lives of course, it feels like fucking a dead corpse. I don't want to sound whiny, I am sure I have not gotten this "Effie" girl everyone talks about because all my experiences have been bad. I am no longer willing to try my luck there though, good luck to the lucky punters.

O

ozziebloke

Thanks for the feedback guys... Its all very interesting.
Might give impressions a try next time I'm up north.

HHT001

Silver Member
I hear what you and bananas are saying but it must be said you get what you pay for. If you pay $40 plus the $70 for extras thats $110 for 30mins full service which is cheap. That said I wont go back there when you can pay $100 for one hour and get a great hour massage with a h/j to finish. Problem now those girls are getting harder to find

bananas

Silver Member
I hear what you and bananas are saying but it must be said you get what you pay for. If you pay $40 plus the $70 for extras thats $110 for 30mins full service which is cheap. That said I wont go back there when you can pay $100 for one hour and get a great hour massage with a h/j to finish. Problem now those girls are getting harder to find

I will agree with you there mate, just to clarify during my experience I told her I didn't want full service, just the hand job would be sufficient. I am very content with a great massage and a happy ending just to complete the relaxation is all I am looking for and I happily will pay $100 for this to not be jerked around (sorry for the pun couldn't resist :))

I have found this is most consistently available at Darwin Chinese Massage and Tiger room to some extent. I have found xixi to be a little money hungry, they don't rip you off on time and give a reasonable massage but if you happen to get one of their girls who does offer extra service (not all of the girls there do) she will wait until your hour is up before offering extras and then want you to pay for an extra 15-20 minutes massage + the $30 for the extra service.

There is a girl called candy there who will only make you jerk yourself off while she plays with your balls, so i usually give this place a miss for these reasons.

vinnnn

Silver Member
Yep, definately some vastly conflicting experiences showing thru. I'm thinking there's a promotional agenda coming from at least one profile contributing to the 'positive Effie' experiences.

After numerous visits to both Lili's and it's new clone Impressions i reckon Bananas is spot on - both provide a crap service

I did get session with Effie last week, i can understand why the people here were giving positives for Effie, she provides good service, massage was lacking tho, she gave me the full hour so can't complain about pushing me out of the door either, FS was nice, considering the price you pay, but each to their own if you want happy ending after a good massage would be Tiger Room and DCM, if u want more then Impressions but dont expect too high on the massage part or time keeping, Lili's/Impressions always been a high hit and miss, those who haven't seen Effie shes here till October then she goes back to Sydney. nice chick talk to (chinese) so it was easy for me to communicate, and she has a nice body and face, up to you guys who still having bad experiences to try and see i guess, i cant really advice on the other girls they got but Effie in Lili's standards is good for what u pay for, anyways happy punting xD

vinnnn

Silver Member
Had a very good experience in Impressions with very good FS, did not get pushed out the door at all, in fact, after I finished I got a massage to fill up the remaining time :icon_thum Had a very attractive, skilled young Chinese girl.

who was it with? Effie the one with a tattoo on her belly and medium length black hair and good figure and face

G

ghostal

i just want to add i paid a visit to effie on sunday night. and for what i paid ($60 for the hour massage, $80 extra for the full service) it was amazing.
She have a very average face in my opinion but her body isnt too bad.

Has anyone managed to get fs from any of the girls in xixi yet? there is a white girl working there i saw the other day that i want to try out.
the last massage i got from xixi was about a fourtnight ago from a girl called "Linda" georgous face and average body. she was ok with me touching her through her clothes and jerking off but i couldent convince her to do anything more. Even after offering her $150 for a bj.

biflab

Gold Member
Speaking of Impressions - has the delightful Effie returned south or is she still here?

Luvdacunnie

Bronze Member
Re: Jodie- ad in public notices todays Nt News

Any word on Nikko Massage yet? By the look of their ad they might be another Lillis/ Impressions franchise? Last time I went to Lillys their was a hot young thing that served me and I nievely thought she would do the massage, but palmed me off ( not literally!) to a rougher girl. Just wanted a BJ, but the extras price was set at one price, and no you are silly so I fucked her anyway, just so she earned her coin! :).

First time there, a year or so ago, i got the old duck Lilli herself, yeah I know she's rough as, but got naked, nice tits for her age and awesome you are silly, CIM! Kept going like a trooper even after I shot in her mouth :) sometimes looks aren't everything!

CheeseWhistle

Bronze Member
Re: Jodie- ad in public notices todays Nt News

Why arent you guys seeing Sophie at DCM on the esplanade.......she is by far the best there is in darwin at the moment. No one can beat her arse massages :)

Agreed the massage is top notch but didn't land any extras.. any finishing touches for you HHT001?

kingbo

Silver Member
effie at impressions is bubbly, loves to have fun and can massage a lil bit. just dont let her have the upper hand. tried to kiss me after a BJ! HAHAHA nice try

goodtimehunter

Silver Member
Alchemy - Effie
from December, blocked from posting for some reason ?

Went off to Alchemy and saw Effie - mid 30s from Japan

Booked 1 hour massage, the rub down was good, rolled over and got the offer $60 for a lingerie clad tug and would not budge in price - had previously paid 50 for a you are silly so prices have gone up....no touching under the panties or it's 80....not bad tug but realised I had been shoved out the door 15 mins early yet again (3 times in a row now) ....should go back to 30 mins bookings as the Lili's business model has taken over here.

MrJwhite

Gold Member
Who is Effie at Alchemy, she worked at Impressions?
Anyway, absolutely gorgeous young lady by the name of Ling there atm, wonderful personality and fantastic mix of Thai and Chinese massage style, well worth it, no need for any extras as massage was that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.