• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Easy entertainment for the end of the day......

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Surprising facts about the world we live in.............we didn't know and most likely never thought about:

Ok, here we go:
"A banana IS a berry" and as if that is not enough "A strawberry is NOT a berry.":confused:

"For every human on Earth there are 1.6 million ants.":jawdrop:.......imagine.......and "The total weight of all those ants, however, is about the same as all the humans.:pompous:

"Your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark.:dead:

"There are more fake flamingos in the world than real ones.":facepalm:

"There are 10 times more bacteria in your body than actual body cells".:yawn:

;););););)

T

Tania Admin

I used to put up posts like this all the time. I'm glad I'm not the only one who reads random stuff lol

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Haha Tania, I definitely remember that.......and like you, I am a big fan of random stuff. :wacky:

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
and there are more stars than grains of sand on all beaches in the world, in fact 200 times more
yeahhhhhh........welcome to the club of random loving people :D

images

A

ampmassageboy

I remember the vending machine in Langtrees; there were some solid looking implements in there that almost certainly could kill you if inserted over zealously!

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I remember the vending machine in Langtrees; there were some solid looking implements in there that almost certainly could kill you if inserted over zealously!
lol yes something like.......this.......looks really rather dangerous.......

images

images

images

Happy2

Legend Member
[QUOTE="Rochelle, post: 476159,

images
[/QUOTE]
I believe Herr Trump may be sitting on this during his visit with Mr Putin