1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Easy entertainment for the end of the day......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by Rochelle, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Rochelle

Rochelle Staff Member Moderator

Surprising facts about the world we live in.............we didn't know and most likely never thought about:

Ok, here we go:
    "A banana IS a berry" and as if that is not enough "A strawberry is NOT a berry.":confused:

"For every human on Earth there are 1.6 million ants.":jawdrop:.......imagine.......and "[B]The total weight of all those ants, however, is about the same as all the humans.:pompous:[/B]
    [B][/B]
    [B]"[B][B][B][B][B][B]Your chances of being killed by a vending machine are actually twice as large as your chance of being bitten by a shark.:dead:[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

"There are more fake flamingos in the world than real ones.":facepalm:

"There are 10 times more bacteria in your body than actual body cells".:yawn:

;););););)

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Tania

Tania Staff Member Moderator

I used to put up posts like this all the time. I'm glad I'm not the only one who reads random stuff lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rochelle

Haha Tania, I definitely remember that.......and like you, I am a big fan of random stuff. :wacky:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jimmy long

Jimmy long Silver Member

and there are more stars than grains of sand on all beaches in the world, in fact 200 times more

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rochelle

yeahhhhhh........welcome to the club of random loving people :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. ampmassageboy

ampmassageboy Gold Member

I remember the vending machine in Langtrees; there were some solid looking implements in there that almost certainly could kill you if inserted over zealously!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rochelle

lol yes something like.......this.......looks really rather dangerous.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

Hahaha trust you Rochelle:D:D

9. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

[QUOTE="Rochelle, post: 476159,

[​IMG][/QUOTE]