• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Dr Wayne Dyer

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
If we change the way we see things, the things we see will change. - Wayne Dyer

Anyone?

blacksparrow

Silver Member
On the other hand, if you dont like what you see, change the prescription of your glasses ( Baba Muktananda)

blacksparrow

Silver Member
What ever YOU belive , will become your thruth, that is your belief will become true to you, ( and maybe only for you!) therefore be care what you choose to believe, as your belief ( whats true to YOU) (( YOUR TRUTH)) has the ability to change and shape your future. ( Butterfly effect)- Blacksparrow.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
So many choose to live life in the opposite way. Me too much of the time.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
We get so caught up in quasi philosophy We forget what is important - Me

Good point.... Most of the quasi teaches ones to value and give to one self for the sake of longevity in all areas of life.

blacksparrow

Silver Member
If we gave money to every beggar in the street, soon we would have no money and become the beggar we feel sorry for. If we become selfless, as opposed to selfish, soon we have nothing left to give. Ever heard of the American story called "The Gimme Tree" ?? its a story about a boy and a tree, I may get it wrong but its kinda like this.

A boy found a tree, a beautifull big tree, and the tree could talk. The tree was spectacular sitting by itself on a hill. It provided shelter form the sun and rain, and delicious friuts for the boy to eat. The boy loved the tree, the tree loved the boy. The tree would do anything for the boy. The boy ate all the fruits, the tree said thats ok. The boy wanted the trees leaves, the tree gladly gave. The boy wanted the trees branches to build some thing outta timber, the tree gladly gave as it so loved the boy. The boy asked for the trees trunk, to used the timber to make planks, the tree gladly gave. Eventually the tree had nothing left to give. The boy had killed the tree with his greed and the tree gave all for love of the boy. Get my drift?

C

Contrarian

"Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit you eat. " - Contrarian

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
~Herm Albright, quoted in Reader's Digest, June 1995

If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want. ~Oscar Wilde

Here an old Pirate favorite;-
Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

theunknowncomic

Silver Member
Quotes!!

Have you seen the movie "Mystery Men" with Ben Stiller?

Sphinx: He who questions training only trains himself at asking
questions.
Furious: What??

[Outside tents.]
(Everyone is sitting around sewing. Sphinx is supervising.)
Spleen: Who was looking for the pinking shears?
Invisible Boy: Oh, that was me.
Sphinx: Ah, yes. Work well on your new costumes, my friends. For
when you care for what is outside, what is inside cares for you!
Furious: You know, the clock is ticking here. Are we gonna sew
dresses all day or are we gonna rescue Amazing?..I need a thimble,
does anybody--
Sphinx: Patience, my son. To summon your power for the conflict
to come, you must first have power over that which conflicts you.
Furious: Okay, am I the only one who finds these sayings just a
little bit formulaic? "If you want to push something down, you have
to pull it up." "If you want to go left, you have to go right." It's--
Sphinx: Your temper is very quick, my friend. But until you learn to
master your rage--
Furious: Your rage will become your master? That's what you were
gonna say, right? Right?
Sphinx: ...Not necessarily.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

Happy2

Legend Member
Want you want and get can be very far apart
Like the fella who went to the doctor as cocky as most fellas under say 35have been known to be He told the doc he lived by the mantra of wine women and song
After his consult. The doctor told him Well the good news is you can sing as much as you like