• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Don't you think it's strange?

L

lickmyman

Don't you think it's strange how some guys feel threatened if their lady likes using vibrators, dildo's etc by herself. The reason I say that is my ex was so threatened by these little toys that I virtually had to be sneaky about using them, needless to say thats why he's my ex lol:headbang: Just wondering if any other ladies have ever come across this:3some:

D

David Kay

Many men have fears and insecurities and so you were right in your decision .Male ego and afraid of your Independance,etc.etc.

B

babydoll boo

A response from my man...

As a male I don’t find toys threatening… My partner, Babydoll Boo, has a few toys and I find them quite useful during my “down time” between sessions. (Lets face it guys… we have to recharge sometime)
They are also fun to tease her with and, if in a kinkyish mood, may be used where might not be expected.

My recommendation to all the guys who are scared out there is… DON’T BE!
Get a small one to start with so you don’t feel intimidated and move on up… in the end your lady WILL be thankful.

And never forget… the toy can’t cook dinner and give a back rub!

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Little toys!!!

We love toys. Rhett is not threatened at all.They can be very stimulating for the man too.They should be an addition and enhancement to your sex life not a threat. Sometimes us ladies need relief and you guys just can't get home :angel1:

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
I love my magic wand and my hubbie enjoys using it on me as he gets a buzz out of watching my whole body shake. We also have other toys which we use regularly.

L

lickmyman

Well thanks guys for your input, so in the end I guess some love it and other's don't.:headbang: