• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Dominant women

sioxie

Foundation Member
I wouldnt exactly classify this as a fetish or even bdsm for that matter but i have and always will remain the dominant partner in sex. I have never felt the need to b the submissive one in a sexual relationship and dont think i would even like to try. Most men when i first meet them think i am the shy/ submissive type until they encounter me in the bedroom. I have met the most domineering controlling men who have ended up doing things they would never have dreamed of doing once i get them without their clothes on! I find it a great leveller when both are naked and there is no clothes to hide behind. Most of the men when they are over their initial shock at how they have wrongly prejudged me are excited and happy to experiment and for once lie back and be told what to do. For alot it is a change of image to go from having to be in control to being controlled and they are happy to hand over the reins. Mayb i was a dominatrix in a former life and that explains my liking of leather and stilletos? :p

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Pick me pick me :hello:
A women in latex makes my blood run hot especialy if she has a hot ass,even in spandex a women makes me hard especialy when they have a spandex leotard that creeps up thier bum. :love76:

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I just went to one of my fav site wicked weasel .com they have hot bikinis for women most of them are sheer and they make my blood run hot yum.

J

Jerome

Sioxie I bow to your will; I'm yours to do what you wish with. I will be yours (captured) to play with for two days if you so desire. Sit on my face as you whip my legs and stomach. Sit on my cock as you slap me in the face. Do what you always fantasised about. PLEEEEEEEEASE. I beg you. I'm down on my knees in submission to you if only you would grace me with your presence. I'm an unemployed (by choice) volunteer so I'm available day and night (at the moment).

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kinky_master

Somebody say Leather? High heels? Fishnets? Latex?
Damm, and I only find this post now? Must have been asleep. Mind you, to complete the list we need Suspenders and Stockings. I am not sure about other guys, but I am an absolute sucker for them - love the look and feel.
Makes a naked girl look even better - if that is possible.

B

Beccles

GIMME A FEMDOM ANYDAY!! *melts* one of my fantasies is to be dominated bad by a woman who knows what shes doing!!! *gets hot!* bwahahaha :D

sioxie

Foundation Member
fishnets

KInky i always wear fishnets and suspenders turns both me on and whoever i am with. Men are always thrilled when they run their hands up my legs and feel the silk..........then when they get to the top and feel the suspenders and with no knickers well say no more.

ANd beccles get down and lick my boots NOW>>>>>>>> 'spank spank".

K

kinky_master

Thanks Sioxie
Now tell me how to get that picture out of my mind again - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - roflmao
Reminds me of a saying from an old movie:
Far too good for subs - lol

B

BigMike

Souxie,

Would love to see you and Beccs get it on that would be a blast !!

Cheers

BigM

B

Beccles

hahahahaa it probably coulda happened last night LOL i was at the club :D

L

lucinda

A man in rubber with a hot hard arse

workenboy said:
Pick me pick me :hello:
A women in latex makes my blood run hot especialy if she has a hot ass,even in spandex a women makes me hard especialy when they have a spandex leotard that creeps up thier bum. :love76:
I love to see a man in rubber like a g-string with a hard sexy muscles that turn me on on when I feel his body do it for me. I love feeling a hard working arse. Pump it up babe. The rest will follow. Lpve Lucinda xx

sioxie

Foundation Member
Hey kinky mayb it will happn! I luv the thgt of dominating a woman as well.........( whilst im wearin my suspenders, stockings, stilletos, latex top with nippleless opening) whilst wielding my whip.............

K

kinky_master

Thanks Sioxie
It is a very ineteresting thought - Even though I can not see myself to submitting (been there done that - was only part of the learning cycle) - I am not much of a voyeur (if I get that close I would want to join in - lol) - and because of where I am in my life at this point in time I couldn't join - but would love to see the pics - lol
Oh - and happy to come up with naughty ideas - but I am sure you won't need help with that - lol

S

subliciousmale

That's really cool soixie. Do you actually dominate them in the BDSM sense, or do you just take control of the sexual situation at hand. You would be surprised, but a lot of guys like a take-charge woman in relationships/sexually, and not necessarily anything to do with FemDom or BDSM. Some guys are more comfortable that way.

I wouldn't be that much of a challenge in the bedroom.......naked or otherwise, i'm pretty much a pushover........teeheehee:D

V

Vyxxxn

I have surprised many man myself Siouxe for the same reasons, I have been told that the girl behind doors is a totally different one than that which I present to the public, I & my friend were only speaking of it the other day she also takes control in the room, but she like myself is reserved outwardly....

When I go to make love/have sex/or just wanna get off with someone it is all of me they get & part of that is the aggressive, controlling V, never had any complaints & as I see in some of the comments here that men may like it as I guess it does take off the pressure that society has put on them in the past years, I don't think it is a "mans job" to approach a woman anymore, things are changing & have changed alot since these "labels"...

And thank goodness for that ;)

J

JayJ

let me just add there's nothing hotter than a dominant woman in bed. They're just so damn hard to find these days.

H

honeyblonde

visual

I love wearing stockings and suspenders, lots of sexy stuff but I like my men Alpha. Not into bdsm though will play dress ups for it.

I dont mind being on my knees at all.

I am tall and also very incontrol with my work and my life outside the bedroom and a lot of men I know would like me to dominate them but its not my nature to do that. Unless you want to take me shopping then yeah ok hand over your gold credit card and git me those six inch heels and that corsett....ohhh my maybe do have it in me lol

nahhhhh

HB

Attachments

• longlegs22.jpg
    longlegs22.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 71