• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Dogging sites for Northern Territory Darwin & Alice Springs

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Dogging sites for Northern Territory Dawin & Alice Springs
Dogging is engaging in sexual acts in a semi-public place (typically a secluded car park in a car) and then watching others doing so. Frequently, there are more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. ...
Please add to the list by posting below:
Most Dogging Site Etiquette is to leave your internal lights on or by flashing lights on and off.

Casuarina Beach Carpark
Between Casuarina Beach and the nudist beach

Vesty's Beach
Mostly a gay beat,

Casuarina Beach
Nude beach Carpark at night.

Last edited:

biflab

Gold Member
Casuarina Beach area is best though it's getting late in the year and the mozzies are big. The beach is great for gay action (day & night) particularly the end furthest from the car park. Vesteys has gone off over the past 6 months due to a large group if Indigenous itinerants (long grassers) using the place as a camp.

F

Frenzal

Is There any day better than others to find some fun? Is it ever organized or more just a case of dropping past every now and then? New to Darwin so trying to learn the ropes here

C

charlie king

Meting someone in the middle of the night at Casuarina Beach car park is a bit scary isn't it? although I have driven past those car parks from time to time to see if anything is happening.

N

NaughtyNortee

Straight clean Darwin guy looking for ladies for casual fun. Interested in exploring my wild side. Seeking same from women in darwin or just visiting.

O

ozzydogger

Hi

Will be in Darwin for work.. like to hook up in the local dogging scene.

Cheers

T

TallyWakka

Any action happening lately at these spots....wheres the best place to go....would love to meet up with a few people male or female to have a bit of fun

G

ghostal

has anyone found any straight action at casuarina beach? it seems mostly gay guys whenever i drop by

biflab

Gold Member
Casuarina Beach is a gay area - probably the best in the NT. Straight couples tend to use the beach during the day - water does cover many things. Though I'm yet to see any dogging.

Ntboy

Bronze Member
Anyone know of any places to watch/join in on some outdoor action or gloryholes

N

Naughty Thoughts

Those suggestions might be a bit out of the way. Call me reckless, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that ntboy is in the Northern Territory... :p

I'd guess that with a smaller population, it'd be harder to find like minded people. If you stray from the norm, small town chatter could get to be too much to bear.

GeechyDan

Silver Member
Those suggestions might be a bit out of the way. Call me reckless, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that ntboy is in the Northern Territory... :p

I'd guess that with a smaller population, it'd be harder to find like minded people. If you stray from the norm, small town chatter could get to be too much to bear.

Info not just for ntboy (which could be short for naughty boy, you'd have to ask him i guess!) but for everyone ;)

Mac Daddy

Bronze Member
Never been there at night as the gate gets locked up I think. Only been there mornings or afternoon.

N

Naughty Thoughts

Mmmm - a lovely partner, warm sunshine and maybe some spectators.... :hungry:

Romper stomper

Bronze Member
I been looking for a public root for ages but darwin seems to lack females participants which is a shame I would luv to get my knob polished at caZ beach by some random local chic .

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
Just wondering now about the Darwin dogging scene, is there a new location since the gates are now closed at night at East Point?
Would like to find the new locations or a new suitable one. Any ideas or info?

rhylie01

Bronze Member
Hi does any one know any good glory holes in millner Darwin or just Darwin in general or and good group sex places I'm new to Darwin and I'm keen and have a raging hard on