Does Anyone like or Have a Clit Pierceing?...........

Jennajane

Gold Member
My best friend Taslyn has a housemate with a surface hood piercing
It's all glittery and pretty but I'd never get one!

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
I really really really really want one....but I'm shy...and don't know how I feel about going spread eagle for a semi- stranger...(I've seen my piercer for other things)...I'm only slightly anxious about the pain but that's over quickly.... It's my modesty I'm fighting...and I only want the vertical hood not the horizontal ring...which entirely depends on your anatomy.... And perfectly placed with be delightful.

I have a vertical hood piercing and it's very pretty! It wasn't weird at all getting it done, and I'm certainly not one to normally lie spread eagled in front of a stranger! Yes it hurt, briefly, but the brilliant thing is that it healed in 2 weeks! (unlike my belly button which took about a year!)

I got a horizontal one done above it, but after a few months it still hadn't healed properly so it came out. I think it was due to my anatomy - I needed to be spread eagled more often, as it always sat a little skewed when my legs were closed so it wouldn't heal! ;)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I have a vertical hood piercing and it's very pretty! It wasn't weird at all getting it done, and I'm certainly not one to normally lie spread eagled in front of a stranger! Yes it hurt, briefly, but the brilliant thing is that it healed in 2 weeks! (unlike my belly button which took about a year!)

I got a horizontal one done above it, but after a few months it still hadn't healed properly so it came out. I think it was due to my anatomy - I needed to be spread eagled more often, as it always sat a little skewed when my legs were closed so it wouldn't heal! ;)

I personally, for very good reasons, do not have a clit ring, BUT I did do my own piercings, well two of them, the first was done professional which they botched but it turned out okay in the end and I did one nipple and a cock ring. From my experience, they enhance the feeling for both, I know it did for me. I have taken them out since but the intense feelings remain in the nipples and the cock is always receptive :D

Crystal Secrets

Silver Member
I contemplated getting a clit piercing last year but was put off by discovering that there's a 70% chance you will lose all sensitivity... Not taking that risk lol

sunyun

Legend Member
OMG!!! Please explain

images

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what is this ?

PizzaCatAnna

Bronze Member
Apparently it can make a girl multi-orgasmic too... I'm curious, because my clit is verging on over-sensitive as it is, without any metal through it.... So would that mean I can have orgasms just from walking around? lol... I'd be exhausted just from getting a bag of avocados from IGA!:yawn: