• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Does anal sex stretch your bottom muscles or is it ok? Does it feel nice for a lady?

bushseeker

Foundation Member
this song inspired me to read lolita

got it from the library... im probablly flagged on some watch list now

just like that famous book by naberkov.....

polly4bed

Gold Member
why do people call it lolita when a young woman prefers lapdancing a not-young man? is it offensive or ok? it must be pretty common anyway. lots of my teachers made me turned on just from staring at them and my new bf let us go to the movies together even teens at the cinema were talking about us kissing. my bf is not ashamed of me.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- there is nothing wrong with having an older BF
have fun and all the best
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Last edited:
W

wr3xr

Polly is that you playing tennis?

I really enjoy playing and watching the tennis. The excitment of watching balls fly back and forth. Sometimes it gives me an erection and definitely a wetspot

polly4bed

Gold Member
Polly is that you playing tennis?

I really enjoy playing and watching the tennis. The excitment of watching balls fly back and forth. Sometimes it gives me an erection and definitely a wetspot

yup its me its fun to wear some types of fashion at tennis, its my fav fashion and easily is good for flirts to feel excited by. i'm just ok at tennis but its a lot of fun and i met a pro tennis player that let me hug him at the australian open. i email him since then :p

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
yup its me its fun to wear some types of fashion at tennis, its my fav fashion and easily is good for flirts to feel excited by. i'm just ok at tennis but its a lot of fun and i met a pro tennis player that let me hug him at the australian open. i email him since then :p

If that young blond with big tits is you Polly then I would think you could hug whoever you like , by the way Google images responded'

OpcplM9lR3n8ZpUo4cnS-rhVOcwHl-wBkaiVGFquhQNJAeecdsEpGZlSQssL5RtmPXge=s85
No other sizes of this image found.

polly4bed

Gold Member
If that young blond with big tits is you Polly then I would think you could hug whoever you like , by the way Google images responded'

OpcplM9lR3n8ZpUo4cnS-rhVOcwHl-wBkaiVGFquhQNJAeecdsEpGZlSQssL5RtmPXge=s85
No other sizes of this image found.

thank i cuddled before my tits came anyway so its just really addictive to be on alovers lap or chest.

polly4bed

Gold Member
gees even ur tits cum too that's a good trick :)

lol oops i mean umm
before my tits grew a lot i was already in to cuddles a lot. i think it was easier to cuddle other girls when i had less tits. cuddles are a bit sexual cos guys like a bottom on their lap so i guess guys like cuddles too a lot if its a sitting cuddle especially.

W

wr3xr

Just how big are your tits if they hamper cuddles?

God how i love cuddling for hours after making love but my favourite is when a girl cuddles my cock with her mouth