• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Does anal sex stretch your bottom muscles or is it ok? Does it feel nice for a lady?

polly4bed

Gold Member
i mean, you know how your cheeks are together? will they be less close if a penis goes through? and will it feel nice??

polly4bed

Gold Member
yup we will try v first. we were trying v the last 2 nights but bf is coming during the other things each time from 4 different goes. he said next time we will go straight to v instead of doing the other things first.
sure thanks.

polly4bed

Gold Member
In that case anal is ideal

Up da bum no babies.

My ex was screaming while giving birth. I asked her if it hurt and she yelled course it fucken does...
I replied bet your wishing you didnt tell me you wouldnt do anal in case it hurt now....

i am a skillful babysiiter bit i am not gonna gave babies probably.

i have not done anal but lap dances are similar when his pants are off :D

T

Thatguy

i have not done anal but lap dances are similar when his pants are off :D

Lap dances are similar to anal?!?!?!?!

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

T

Thatguy

^^ i think its almost the same cos my bf has a bare erection and it presses my bottom and sperms goes on my my underwear. so imagine if my underwear was not on=anal.

are you just taking the piss? or do you seriously have NO CLUE what anal actually is?

Personally I hope your just taking the piss...

T

Thatguy

Anal is taking it up the Bum and i have done this for Years and actually Love it.....xxx:)

Jacqui, I don't think the OP gets this concept...

it seems (to me) she thinks anal is just rubbin it between yer cheeks....