• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do You Read Your Horoscope, & Do You Think It Works Or Has Relevance To Your Life?

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
Horoscopes; Do You Read Your Horoscope, & Do You Think It Works Or Has Relevance To Your Life?

So, I was thinking to myself the other day, wow, I have noticed that a few months back ever since I started reading my horoscope, that I kinda feel like I have a bit of control over my life, and the actions I make as a person.. I think they work great, and you almost have like, this person telling you things that are going to happen, and things that have happened and why they happen.. ? (crazy I know, but I actually think im onto something..lol)

So basically I wanna know if anyone else is a horoscope reader, and weather they think that this theory works for them too :)..

xoxo Peta Bloom oxox

Happy2

Legend Member
Only times horoscopes are useful is when used as icebreakers
Like when a girl asks you what sign you are
Oh and they make great kindling (see what do you like about winter thread)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Astrologers take bucket loads of chemicals daily to come up with the daily horoscope, much the same chemicals as Pink Floyd were on when they came up with the Masterpiece of The Video for The Wall, even they came out and said there was no way they could of done that without them.......

But believe what you believe, I don't need some wack job telling me I am Stubborn I know that already, nor do I need them to tell me my love of my life is around the corner, when I indeed walk around that corner I walk into Rosanne Barr, come on if you say that advise I am going to walk straight into the Arms of a Say Miranda Kerr or Amal Clooney..... Also mine tells me constantly I am good with money, I know that too..... ....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I did read these many moons ago...once it said I was going to meet someone important and I didn't. So disappointed the PM didn't drop by for a visit. So I stopped reading it.

Happy2

Legend Member
Wasnt that the day HP fell down the steps at the below ground bar in Adelaide?
Surely meeting The redoubtable HP was a important time in your life?

Bigross4321

Silver Member
Horoscopes; Do You Read Your Horoscope, & Do You Think It Works Or Has Relevance To Your Life?

So, I was thinking to myself the other day, wow, I have noticed that a few months back ever since I started reading my horoscope, that I kinda feel like I have a bit of control over my life, and the actions I make as a person.. I think they work great, and you almost have like, this person telling you things that are going to happen, and things that have happened and why they happen.. ? (crazy I know, but I actually think im onto something..lol)

So basically I wanna know if anyone else is a horoscope reader, and weather they think that this theory works for them too :)..

xoxo Peta Bloom oxox
sometimes i would.. i look both sides of mine and there is a comonality with what is going around me.. if u get my drift...

X

Xavier Jung

So much misinformation about the natal chart and astrology.

Astrology is essentially a psychological understanding, with links to the Universe we live in. For example, an Aries can find growth through Arian experiences such as any that evoke courage, which is an Arian trait. Planets represent psychological drives within us, such as Venus representing trust, and Mercury representing the mind.

I would also add that astrology is far older then commonly believed. What we are left with today is just an echo of older understanding.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I am a Taurus you all need me to keep producing Yummie Fillet steaks.... No Bulls you eat Lamb!!! ... enough said.. and also Milk cows too, so hey you want MILK for your cereal and coffee for your yuppie latte' same deal ... :) The Bull Rules supremo!