• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Demystifying the Transgender Movement

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
When did gender become the one thing that we're not suppose to change?
For most people the concept of gender is a very simple thing. When you are born a midwife, doula, doctor or nurse looks at a babies genitals and decides whether the baby is female or male. That magic letter “F” or “M” is put on the babies birth certificate and the gender of the baby is settled. Or is it?
Until very recently the “T” (for Transgender) has been the stepchild of the LGBT movement. It’s only in recent years that Gender Studies has become the hot new major in many colleges, and transgender issues are now making the cover of TIME Magazine and The New York TImes Magazine section.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
When did gender become the one thing that we're not suppose to change?
For most people the concept of gender is a very simple thing. When you are born a midwife, doula, doctor or nurse looks at a babies genitals and decides whether the baby is female or male. That magic letter “F” or “M” is put on the babies birth certificate and the gender of the baby is settled. Or is it?
Until very recently the “T” (for Transgender) has been the stepchild of the LGBT movement. It’s only in recent years that Gender Studies has become the hot new major in many colleges, and transgender issues are now making the cover of TIME Magazine and The New York TImes Magazine section.

Decides? DECIDES? Really?

John Smithl

Legend Member
I attempt to look at it from the whole truth.
If I'm a man identifying as a cat; I'm exactly that, a man identifying as a cat.
If I'm born a biological human male and I identify as a human female; then I'm a biological human male identifying as a human female.
I feel much of this is to do with people trying to determine their own individualism/expression and place in society without fully recognizing what we all have in common - humanity, regardless of gender.