1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleting my threat

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Lblover694, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Lblover694

Lblover694 Silver Member

Hi is it possible to delete the threads i started? There are some issues with them and it would like them deleted if possible

2. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy;- The short answer is................NO
    Your threads are fine, if you wish to include more information, you can, if you wish to edit them you can,
    But the threads stay.

3. Lblover694

Lblover694 Silver Member

so how do i edit them

4. Steptoe

Steptoe Silver Member

If you look at the writing across the bottom of the post.
    It reads Screen Name, Time Posted, then button's to edit, delete, spam etc.
    By clicking on edit it should allow you to edit the post.

5. Lblover694

Lblover694 Silver Member

Thanks but i dont have an edit button on the two posts that i want to edit. I do have the edit button showing on my posts from this thread though

6. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy;- I suspect you do not have full-privileges yet.
    You gain privileges as your post-count increases.