• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Delayed climax in gents - a question for gents and ladies...

alexeisayle

Tantric Sensual masseur (x PT)
Silver Member
Bree- maybe you could consider prostate massage with a wand? Definitely helps to get things flowing for many... If you get a glass one, you can sterilise it in a dishwasher :)

Thor

Silver Member
I have fairly high stamina and control. I can edge myself for hours when in the mood. I have noticed that when a girl is giving me a hj and she ups the pace to too fast too soon she loses control and I take longer. Though if she makes eye contact, talks dirty and looks to be enjoying the giving and keeps the pace steady slow and I lose it very quickly...

Different strokes for different folks!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Same here, Thor, prematurely speeding up when I'm not close just desensitises me and has the reverse effect to what she desires. And if it's a bit too hard and rough, I generally start to lose my erection.

That's why when I find a great ML, who understands all these subtleties and with whom I click, I like to keep seeing her for as long as she's available. Have a few tried and tested favourites. :happy:

Rough Ryder

Ryder XX
Silver Member
I've found the men that cant get there in the end or take a ridiculous amount of time to get there have usually come from long term relationships or marriages and seem to find wearing a condom again too desensitizing

Happy2

Legend Member
I've found the men that cant get there in the end or take a ridiculous amount of time to get there have usually come from long term relationships or marriages and seem to find wearing a condom again too desensitizing
You know me so well

Dallas

Legend Member

Yep, I'd agree.

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member

Right on the money and also they have learnt to withhold for a long time to synchronize with their partner ;)

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
I think they just want to maximize their time and get as much bang for their dollar .

AxeMan

Diamond Member
I find it's usually one of two things that cause it.

The first is not enjoying the encounter and/or your mind wandering to other thoughts, e.g. work, home etc.

The second is that sometimes when I feel I will blow early on and I try really hard not to I find it sometimes then disappears for good later on. Strange but that's just how it is. This problem doesn't arise if the booking includes multiple shots.

As for what to do to help the guy, this is going to be so variable depending on the guy. For me personally sometimes I just like to finish myself off whilst the lady massages my balls, kisses me or nuzzles me and is just generally sensual and understanding.