• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

DARWIN TOUR. Wowsers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
Hey guys! So as you all know, I have been here for a week today, and so far so good let me tell you!!

So far this trip, I have been out and about all over the place! Absolutely loving the wet season (hehe )

Experience my first real storm in tropical Darwin and it absolutely blew my mind!

And I have another announcement… I'm going swimming with crocodiles tomorrow! As I have a day off, I've decided to put Darwin into good use and go out and be a bit of a tourist… The crocodile Dundee Peta is gonna come out of her cage, and get into the cage of death with the biggest crocodiles Australia has to offer!! Yeah I'm shitting myself… But I'm excited at the same time! No backing out now girly.. ☺️☺️

I've been up here I've taken a few videos, so here they are would love to share them with you all!!

And we will keep everyone updated about tomorrow's adventure with crocs! will I back out, or will I go through with it... We will just have to wait and see yeah.

Peta Bloom

image.jpeg

greatvalue2

Silver Member
Ha..glad your enjoying your time up here.It is a great relaxed lifestyle but just dont tell the rest of Australia about it... :)

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
You should of heard her and another Kandee screaming last night all because of a stick insect, it was insane.

CanCanz

Silver Member
That stick insect was a good forearm long hahahaha and I swear it was stalking Peta! :wideyed::eek:

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
Funny how we all have these mad crazy fears.. Yet today im going swimming with crocodiles.. hahaha xx

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Hey guys! So as you all know, I have been here for a week today, and so far so good let me tell you!!

So far this trip, I have been out and about all over the place! Absolutely loving the wet season (hehe )

Experience my first real storm in tropical Darwin and it absolutely blew my mind!

And I have another announcement… I'm going swimming with crocodiles tomorrow! As I have a day off, I've decided to put Darwin into good use and go out and be a bit of a tourist… The crocodile Dundee Peta is gonna come out of her cage, and get into the cage of death with the biggest crocodiles Australia has to offer!! Yeah I'm shitting myself… But I'm excited at the same time! No backing out now girly.. ☺️☺️

I've been up here I've taken a few videos, so here they are would love to share them with you all!!

And we will keep everyone updated about tomorrow's adventure with crocs! will I back out, or will I go through with it... We will just have to wait and see yeah.

Peta Bloom

View attachment 51381
looking forward to hearing all about this when your back.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Honesty is a great policy great value.
Yes Peta did go swimming with the biggest crocodile in world captivity. She was blown away from the experience and when she gets time will post a photo or even a video of the experience.
I can say she never stopped talking about it, and Peta was a pleasure to have in Darwin

The Good News for Darwin Boys is Peta will be back for 10 days each month.
The bad news for Perth boys is Peta is going to work in Darwin only. She will have 4 nights a month available for Special requests from here regulars, but she won;t be on the Langtrees floor.
Sue please don't to upset, I am sending you Ella Jade for two weeks on massage so she can learn the massage skills so we can offer massage in Darwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.