• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Darwin BEST Beauty Treatments (Non sexual)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
This is a list of my favorite beauty treatments in Darwin. It is a closed thread but you should be able to click like. This will make it easier for the ladies that come to Darwin to use.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Nails:
My preferred salon is Orchid on Knuckey Street.
Kelly is fantastic at MMS. all the girls are great at a luxury pedicure, I always prefer Selak for my toes.
Orchid Nails. For Kelly it is best to make an appointment. 

Address: 18/21 Knuckey St, Darwin City NT 0800
Phone: (08) 8981 1865

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Waxing:
Kelly at Orchid is also a very well trained waxer. She is fast and painless, they use a very good wax so you rarely get redness after the waxing. She is open minded so don't feel shy about a complete Brazilian.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Great Massage:
Ryan 30yo asian male has very healing hands, uses heat pads and knows all the pressure points. Great value massage $70 for a full hour. I can personally recommend.

send message to ryan@langtrees.com

He is also our IT man so he can fix your computer as well as your sore back.....

Claire M

Bronze Member
Can't say enough great things about the girls at Loveli Allure in Coconut Grove... they are great on price & fitting in last minute bookings... They also advise when they have "last minute" specials on certain treatments... Awesome service great price

Status
Not open for further replies.