• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Crazy Year so Far

EuropianBliss

Gold Member
Intrepid adventurers hinged a little to the dimensional deranged required to swath a path to the boontinance of gold.

Be daunted very daunted. Apparitions appear ghastly down the street. Leggies of four abount the mailboxes as slithy hands of 2 dart in and out.
Theses manifistations are only thestart.
Monster yellow devouring the daffidols coming backfor seconds on the more succulent of. Is a beast tobe reconned with.
Lucky prying eyes hold the secrets of observations subtle almost invisabile on what isgoing on.
Try these challenges my friends. And the bounty shall be yours. But dont invest wisely as a fund for the golden years.
The flag of the rising sun. Is casting its shadow afar. Keep your coin close by my heardy bunch.
Keep your coinclose by

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
I agree. At least I probably would, if I knew what you were trying to say.

One too many glasses of wine, me thinks

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
W T F the closure affects peeples
in many mysterious ways

EuropianBliss

Gold Member
Sorry humans.
Shall refain from europioticsm and recnstitute into the gramatrcally correct for of englsh

Sitting in a vault some where is all the video recordings and my daily notes and photographs of a mail steang organisaion for the purpose of gaining access to peoples super annuation under the carereers act.
Ive watched itfor the past 2 weeks while leaving in my caron the sideof theroad waiing for access to my belonings.
The people who have aken my stuff have all been photographed wih all the metata required to provide eveidence of time and date. And location.

The voices in my head I am gad to say are actually real.
It is an operation that is quite sophisticated in its way the tenticles of greed accumulate the dismembered fragmements anc rigourlesy connect the tendrals of idenity to a legitmate form of documentation.

Large call on mybehalf but all the signs are pointing toa home builder a psychiatrist and a company that lies to ASIC.

Am I crazy. Shud I admit mysef and have a holiday wih Murphey and the gang. I eleive it is a imperratie to get me in that ward to lift nurse ratchets starch ironed dress and give her a good rimming which hopefully gets her hot enough to ake on Billy Bibbit and the rest of th chorts in a marathon banquet of fornication.

I have the eveidence I need. The press are very interested in the story Ive told them. And my lawyer is extremely confident in seeking compensaton for damage to m belonings and the personal stress this has put me under.

Hat my forumitesis the best I can convey.. Ac
Tually do fear for my life as KNOW TOO MUCH.

KtunkaInku
RISSY

Last edited: