• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

cougars

Willow34

Bronze Member
I was just wondering, is there many women out there that really do consider themselves cougars, if so i would love to meet some

B

blaiseofmelbourne

I have been called a cougar more often than not..I am not sure if this applies...I like ALL men not just cubs ...

H

heidii

i have a huge variety of taste in men.one of which are younger males and all my mates tease me about it especially when the high school boys walk past our house. i'm not old enough too be a cougar yet, but i know i will defiantly be one when i am older. whats the definite age/ age difference, for a cougar anyway?

Willow34

Bronze Member
Yeah i dont think there is a definite age, but i think to be a cougar you would need to be more than 5 years older i would think

B

blaiseofmelbourne

In my opinion a woman isn't a COUGAR until she is over 40..it isn't just an age thing ..it is an attitude . Women of that age are often so secure in their sexuality that they naturally step into the role of the predatory cougar with a penchant for the younger men. But without the 'cubs' who are the men who are attracted to older women ...there would be no COUGARS. Ahhh , the animal kingdom, isn't it grand. B

F

Farm Boy

I think if the woman is in theory, old enough to be the males mother then cougar could be used to described her.

H

heidii

i don't think its that hard... i think the elephant and wheel barrow is a good place to start looking. ill b there when im older on the prowl...

E

edd666666

Cougars are so cool, they are so open about what they want, I love them.

A

Alecia the Foxx

The definition which was given to me was a lady 40+ who really enjoyed sex, a lot of the time with younger men. I personally hate the term, please don't ever apply it to me. Labels piss me off. :violent5:

Babes Promotions

Foundation Member
We have 3 ladies at City West who consider themselves to be cougars, 40+.

Juliette - absolute sex on legs!
Sue - stunning spanish service
Ella - So confident in her sexuality, brand new to the industry.