• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Constant Urinary Tract Infections

A

Athena Orifice

Firstly I would like to welcome myself Athena (the Greek Goddess) to this forum..... and what a great forum it is.

My problem is that I love Greek and all of my partners love using a variety of different toys on me at the same time....... Yee Haa... I know it sounds great.....AND IT IS.....
The problem is that I am constantly plagued by Urinary Tract Infections and its driving me mad as there is no way in hell I am going to give up all of my rewarding and very stimulating adventures for that.

If anyone can help me overcome this problem I would love to hear from you...... preferably by the weekend as i have a group booking I need to attend.

From

Ms Orifice

D

DeeDee

Hi Anthea dont know if you have heard of a product called colloidal sliver but if I was you I would give it a go I take it everyday a desert spoon full its available at your local chemist or health shop its about 23$ a bottle its pretty good stuff but you have to take it religiously everyday anyway here is a link if you want to read about it.

http://www.all-natural.com/silver-1.html

BarbieAmore

Member Forever
Foundation Member
Hi Athena,
sounds like you are suffering from 'honeymooners disease'
When you are having sex, dirt, lubricant and germs are pushed into the urethra causing an infection.
Its very easy to avoid an infection ever forming and that is by going to the toilet/peeing immediately after intercourse.
A fun, active sex life always seems to result in an abundance of nasties forming in the urethra but urination flushes out all the nasties leaving the tract clean afterwards.
If you already have a urinary tract infection(UTI) then URAL purchased over the counter from your chemist mixed in water and drunk 3 times a day until symptoms are clear is the ticket.
Also drink lots of water to flush your kidneys and prevent the infection from migrating to them. (Extremely painful dont recommend allowing it to get to that point))
Another tip I was put onto by a working girl freindly nurse was taking two Cranberry tablets every day (bought at chemist) will help to prevent UTI's, shorten the duration of infection and prevents the nasty odour that goes hand in hand with UTI's.
Cranberry tablets are condensed cranberry and you would have to drink several litres of Cranberry juice each day to get the same amount of cranberry as in one tablet. I have been taking them for 2 years now and I swear by them as I rarely if every have infections anymore.
Hope this has helped babe and that you are soon back into the swing again xx

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Spot on Barbie!!! I work in the health industry and cranberry tablets are used all the time with great success.

SGS

A

Athena Orifice

I do appreciate each of your replie's guys, I have read your posts and will be sure to put all your suggestions into action.

I will keep you updated

Once again a big thank you

Athena Orifice

N

naughtybuttnice

Hello Anthena..Welcome to the forum!!!

Colloidal silver has been recommended to me in the past...

And now I am am aware of cranberry tablets I will be visiting my local health shop/chemist very soon...As I have had the juice and find it very sweet and hard to drink ,even one small bottle...

Love these great ideas...Keep them coming...

Oh and as for peeing after sex...I think it is a great thing...I try to do it everytime....(Who know's what has been pushed up there?)...Oh! apart from the obvious..Hee Hee...;D

Last edited by a moderator:

sioxie

Foundation Member
Athena sometimes it can b a problem such as a kink in ur urethra causing the problem....not all the urine gets flushed out all the time and its a veritable breeding ground for all sorts of bugs that may gain entry during sex such as E coli.....:(