1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Common Sex industry Abbreviations in Advertisments

Discussion in 'The Langtrees NEWS Darwin: Perth: Canberra:' started by Mary Anne PA, Jan 25, 2010.

1. johnlou

johnlou Staff Member Forum Manager

2. bepp

bepp Feelthy old bugga Legend Member

he should be full bottle by now

3. figjam

figjam Gold Member

Did you mean something like CFSSP?

Nothing is too rude on this forum, it's all about sex, sex, sex, more sex and sex again!

By the way CFSSP stand for 'clean, fresh, sweet smelling pussy'.

4. Danjj

Danjj Silver Member

thats a great list just checking, the TOFTT, they would have to be free surely for the punter I mean lol
    but then again I am sure alot of the ladys must think the same thing when the punter walks in.

5. Sherry

Sherry Staff Member Legend Member

Thanks for the list Hardwood-lots on there I did not know but have seen listed before. Will come in very handy for sure:)