Mickyb

Silver Member
Finally made my way to comfort massage in Osborne park.. saw an African lady for the massage.. not much of a massage if that’s what you are looking for.. mixture of massage and teasing from the get go.. massaged back legs and ass before the flip.. on the flip went for hand job only $30 and got a little bit more for my money.. but ymmv.. all in all not bad.. was fun but as I said not much of a massage!! I feel
Like more could be on offer for the right price.. enjoy

Mopar63

Gold Member
Found myself Nor yesterday so decided to call in, had a 1hr session with Donna. A mature lady slightly taller than the average Asian with proportional body size. On with the massage and she really gave my back a good had workout, digging right into every vertebrae releasing a lot of built up tension. Was painful at the time but feeling great today.
On the flip, with a wicked glint in her eye, Donna certainly knew how to treat jnr mopar to some special treatment.
All in all a good punt definitely worthy of a return Imo.

Scarlett Love

Comfort Massage OP
Legend Member
Found myself Nor yesterday so decided to call in, had a 1hr session with Donna. A mature lady slightly taller than the average Asian with proportional body size. On with the massage and she really gave my back a good had workout, digging right into every vertebrae releasing a lot of built up tension. Was painful at the time but feeling great today.
On the flip, with a wicked glint in her eye, Donna certainly knew how to treat jnr mopar to some special treatment.
All in all a good punt definitely worthy of a return Imo.
Hi Mopar63
Thanks for you review.Love more feedback from the members ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Comfort Massage Osborne Park - Your Relaxation Destination 0490 819 199

Comfort Massage Located in heart of Osborne Park.
our facilities are clean, spacious, and professional. Our young Asian girls will handle your every need with enthusiasm and grace.
We give a mixed remedial massage technique drawing from Swedish, Chinese, and Thai practices to loosen your muscles and help your body to release harmful toxins that build up over time. Water tea or coffee before and after your massage helps to flush your system. Sparkling clean showers and toilets on premises.
Affordable price for the standard massage, but you can speak to our friendly and talented masseurs make sure you leave satisfied and ready to enjoy the coming week.
Waxing also available for male and female. Call us to book now.

83A Main Street,
Osborne Park, WA, 6017
easy front and back parking,clean and professional

Book Now

or
Walk Ins Accepted
Opens 7 Days:
9:00am - 9:00pm

See Our Prices

Attachments

• 4-when-the-massage-is-working-funny-adult-meme.jpg
    4-when-the-massage-is-working-funny-adult-meme.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 6png.jpg
    6png.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
See our sub forum with all our girls lots of photos

perthman77

Gold Member
Hi Scarlett
Given all the buzz about Yomi - any chance of getting her to work a day other than Sunday?