• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Cocks Not Glocks

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Thousands of students pledge to use sex toys in protest campaign against gun law at Texas university
Posted about an hour ago

Photo: Students pledge to protest against the new gun law by strapping sex toys to their backpacks. (Facebook)
Map: United States
Thousands of students in Texas have pledged to protest against a new law that will allow people to carry handguns into university buildings, while carrying sex toys on campus could see them fined up to $500.

The so-called "campus carry" law will go into effect on August 1, allowing people 21 years old and over with a concealed handgun licence to carry handguns in classrooms and buildings at the University of Texas, one of the nation's largest with an enrolment of more than 214,000.

More than 8,000 people have signed up to strap sex toys to their backpacks as part of the "campus (dildo) carry" protest — planned for August 24, 2016 — at the university's flagship campus in Austin on the first day of the semester.

"You're carrying a gun to class? Yeah well, I'm carrying a huge dildo," protest organiser and University of Texas alumna Jessica Jin wrote.

"Just about as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters, but much safer for recreational play."

The university said it considered the movement political speech and would not interfere, an official said.

"We do not cite students that express free speech," spokesman Gary Susswein said.

Licensed holders have been allowed to carry concealed handguns on campus but not in buildings for 20 years, the university said.

Supporters of gun rights have argued mass gunmen target "gun-free zones" such as university campuses and cinemas so they do not meet resistance when they commit their crimes.

The university has held forums about the new law, with discussions overshadowed by mass shootings on campuses, particularly one in Oregon this month that left 10 people dead, including the suspected gunman.

Alumnus Casey Kelver posted on the event page of the sex toy protest — which is using the hashtag #CocksNotGlocks on social media — that the nature of the demonstration would hinder meaningful conversation about campus carry.

"Only other kids will think it's great, most people think it's incoherent," he wrote.

In forums, students and staff have said allowing more guns on campus from law-abiding concealed license holders would increase security.

But those opposed to the law have been more numerous in the discussions, including more than 300 faculty members who have signed a petition saying they will refuse to allow guns in their classrooms.

Reuters/ABC

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
I don't think many guys will be turning up with 12" dildos poking out their bags...do you?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
12" nah more likely 5.4";)
Unless they're bragging or negroe

funflyer

Foundation Member
The sad thing is, that in the US where guns are a way of life, the proposal to allow students to carry guns actually sounds quite logical?! :(:(:(

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The sad thing is, that in the US where guns are a way of life, the proposal to allow students to carry guns actually sounds quite logical?! :(:(:(

I agree, if I was an American student I would be carrying protection to ;)

Last edited: