Clowns in a circus.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
The world is so serious these days so it`s always good if you can share a laugh or 2 at work.
Is anybody here the practical joker at work and helps everybody smile and enjoy their day?
Should work be simply that or is it ok to play a joke on a fellow workmate as long as it`s harmless fun.

I can remember one time moving a co workers car to the other side of the carpark and the poor guy thought his car had been stolen.

Looking back maybe it wasn`t that funny.

viper

Gold Member
Hell yeh why not enjoy life a little and I dont mind getting a little payback either al in good fun.

Fudd

Foundation Member
Years ago, there were a few of us working overtime one night at the office. For a bit of a lark, we got a tube of glue and went around to all of the office phones and dabbed some glue between the tongs in the handset cradle of each phone. These weren't touch phones but, rather, rotary phones so the phone handest had to be lifted to make or receive a call. The only phone we didn't touch was the boss' phone.

The next morning, as staff came in to work, it was amusing to see people attempting to lift the handset of the phones....they were firmly stuck down. Needless to say, it was not possible to answer any incomming calls because one could not lift the handset from each phone's handset cradle. The boss, of course, was unimpressed as all calls had to be re-directed to his office....lol. Staff had to use those sandpaper sticks used to file fingernails (emory boards) to pry the set glue away so that the phones could be used again..... :)

Fudd :)

ps: nope, we didnt get busted either.

A

Alecia the Foxx

When I was in high school, we swapped classes with the other same time form class on April 1st. The kiwi teacher noticed and was amused, the asian teacher of our class never noticed, he just walked in and started teaching as usual. ::)

C

Cristal dirtyslut hotbabe

I swapped the sugar for salt in one of my old job canteens before....

The worst I heard of was putting laxatives in the water cooler lol...Hmmm

xx

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
I worked as a mechanic many moons ago and one guy used to pinch all our lollies biccies etc off our work bench when we werent looking.

So we got some choc filled biccies, scraped out the cadburys and put in chocolate laxative. He must have eat 4 or 5.

We reached over the doors of our 2 toilets and bolted them. We watched as the over the day he looked a bit uncomfortable and headed for the toilets...

Coming out dissapointed each time, in the end he couldnt wait any longer and asked to use the office toilets

:ky:

Happy2

Legend Member
I know when I left highschool and got a real job at a farm machinery dealer, The
mech apprentices had the new boy in spare parts looking for spark plugs for a
diesell truck Must of looked for two hours Then we heard the spare parts manager yelling into the workshop. Leave my staff alone you arseholes Only I can fuck with my staff

Fudd

Foundation Member
Going back to the late 70s, we used to have a tea lady at the office who would come around each morning & afternoon serving tea & coffee. She had a stainless steel trolley the kind you see nurses pushing around in hospitals. Even though she was a kind elderly lady, it didnt stop us from playing a prank on her.

One day we knew she had to go see the boss, so while someone kept a look out, a couple of us dismantled her trolley and left it in the corridor in pieces....and waited. Sure enough a few minutes she came into the main office glared at a couple of us (perceptive woman) and told us that we had 5 minutes to re-assemble her trolley or else. Sufficed to say, we jumped.

Fudd

Foundation Member
....and another.

Each winter, staff at our office would check their umbrellas each day before going home. The reason why was that someone's umbrella would be hijacked and the contents of the hole punch (the confetti) would be emptied into it. Once emptied into the umbrella, it was just a matter of ensuring that it didnt look obvious that there was anything in the umbrella.

The prank would play out when that person left at the end of the day whilst it was raining outside. Given that a person's natural reaction would be to lift the umbrella up before opening it......it was a laugh watching all this confetti pour out of the umbrella onto a person in the middle of St George's Tce during peak hour. :)

Fudd

Foundation Member
My final prank at the same office involved a visiting senior manager who was doing an internal presentation to staff at our office.

This senior manager went out for lunch one day and had left his laptop unlocked. As we knew the file directory in which he had saved his PowerPoint presentation (the filepath details were on the handouts), we located the file and embedded an image in the middle of his presentation.

The image was that of a bikini clad woman and when he arrived at that point of his presentation in which the image was displayed on the screen, there was a howl of laughter from the attendees. The look on this guy's face was priceless when he turned around and saw what on the screen. Oh, and the title of the presentation was...."sexual harrassment in the workplace"....... :)

ps: I do not condone sexual harrassment in the workplace......this was just a prank on this senior manager, who was a bit of a twat, and yep, we were given a dressing down for doing that.

B

BigBlackCock

Happy, you might like to explain what's so funny about the diesel truck and spark plugs thing. I know but I suspect others may not.

Happy2

Legend Member
BBC I suppose it is just a mechanical mind thing All it is Diesels do not have spark plugs and the young fella wasted 2 hrs looking for some. No different to the real old ones like sending the trainee painter out for striped paint or similar

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
More fool me, but I got told once that JAP pumpkins could no longer be called that because it was deemed racist against the Japs and that they also couldn`t be called Kent pumpkins either...

Now without using GOOGLE, who can tell me what JAP pumpkin stands for?

Happy2

Legend Member
More fool me, but I got told once that JAP pumpkins could no longer be called that because it was deemed racist against the Japs and that they also couldn`t be called Kent pumpkins either...

Now without using GOOGLE, who can tell me what JAP pumpkin stands for?

Ja A Pumpkin Just as the initials say

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Well done Happy...
Even when I got told that was the proper answer... I still had a hard time believing it....

Happy2

Legend Member
I dont want to lower your high opinion of me BB But I only made that up on the fly
If it is the right answer, well it is just pure arse

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Well, I just checked Wikipedia and it comes us with this...

Kabocha (katakana: カボチャ) is a Japanese variety of winter squash. The word kabocha has come to mean a general type of winter squash to many English-speaking growers and buyers. In some cultures it is revered as an aphrodisiac. [1]

Kabocha is commonly called Japanese pumpkin, especially in Australia and New Zealand. In Thailand, it is called Fak Thong (Thai: ฟักทอง or golden squash) and is also called kabocha squash in North America. In Japan, the word kabocha may refer to either this squash or to the Western-style pumpkin.

Didn`t know about the aphrodisiac side effects.
Think I`m going to ask grandma to make some more pumpkin scones for the next staff party...

Happy2

Legend Member
Pumpkin a aphrodisiac? Old Peter Peter Pumpkin eater might have been onto something.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
At least pumpkin tastes better then oysters... but it`s still not as good as a block of chocolate.